Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

15 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'm definitely trying for Reading as well on that one!

Ah good luck! 🤞 When the R&L lineup was announced we decided to get tickets for Leeds after missing out on Glasto tickets, couldn't say no to Fred, Blink and Lana when it's so close to us. Although I felt old in 2022 and that was supposed to be my Leeds retirement year so god knows how I'll feel in 2024...

3 hours ago, thewomble said:

Ah good luck! 🤞 When the R&L lineup was announced we decided to get tickets for Leeds after missing out on Glasto tickets, couldn't say no to Fred, Blink and Lana when it's so close to us. Although I felt old in 2022 and that was supposed to be my Leeds retirement year so god knows how I'll feel in 2024...

haha I think at least with Liam Gallagher and Blink there should be a level of older people compared to that lineup in 2022! I definitely didn't feel too old when I went to LG day in 2021 at Leeds. Preferred Reading when we went in 2019, though not sure what that's like now 

We're holding out for the resale and a couple of other lineups (Kendal and 110 Above) before deciding for definite but would be easier to win tickets for Reading instead!!

Edited by efcfanwirral

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up, Radio One are giving out the details today for entry to the Glastonbury tickets competition on Monday. The word to text is FARM - sorry I didn't catch the number, but all the DJs are regularly repeating the details. Good luck, efests members!

5 minutes ago, BookAngel said:

Heads up, Radio One are giving out the details today for entry to the Glastonbury tickets competition on Monday. The word to text is FARM - sorry I didn't catch the number, but all the DJs are regularly repeating the details. Good luck, efests members!

If you know anyone after Glastonbury tickets still Radio 1 have a competition on Monday morning. Text FARM to 81199 between now and 7:45 Monday morning

On 1/19/2024 at 6:54 PM, angelin said:

Do you know any other info? It’s a long time since I’ve listened to radio one 😂😂could it be anytime in the day? 

I’ve had a good read of the T&C’s, they select 10 numbers at random to call back. You have to tell them how much you want to go to Glastonbury. Then they pick the final 2 to go head to head in the quiz.

The questions start off hard then get easier, however if you get one question wrong the other person automatically wins!……no pressure 😂🙈 

So in a nutshell if you get a call tell them how desperately you want to go to Glasto and swat up on some Glastonbury facts in case you get through to the quiz 😂

Good luck to everyone entering, hopefully an efester will win 🤞🙏🍀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, angelin said:

Did anyone hear the question? 

1. How many decibels was the Killers' 2019 set

2. What frequency is Worthy FM

3. Who got their Other Stage headline set cut short.

The winner was practically incoherent with joy, good for them!

• Upvote 2

The guy who won the Radio 1 competition was buzzing, said he'd been trying for a few years and never managed to get tickets so this would be his first Glasto. Hope he has the most amazing time! (Still jealous.. was convinced this one was in the bag 😂)

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

what were they answers ? I definitely wouldn't have got number 1 .... 

I can't remember exactly but think it was around 100? I wouldn't have got the answer for either question one or two!

16 hours ago, angelin said:

Was it a closest to? 

Nah neither of them answered so moved onto question 2 about Worthy FM, and when neither answered that one went to Q3 .. before the winner finally answered the fourth question which was about Lana being late 🙂 

Edited by thewomble

24 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyone win tickets for 1995?

There have been two occasions when my name and partial address has been printed like that. The first was when I won £25 in the local paper's spot the ball competition. The second was in the same paper, but was connected with a court case that I was specifically involved in. It was only for dope possession, but enough in my young mind to blow my noggin with 'disturbance' that my parents would read it themselves in the paper. 

5 hours ago, Scrump said:

And did they?

Well, they certainly never said, if they had read it. I was only about 19 at the time and didn't want them to know of my activities. When I was about 25 they asked me at their dining table if I took drugs. I hadn't been expecting that question, didn't have time to think, and also wanted to be open about it, so said 'yes' to them. 

• Thanks 1

The cheese is not over yet !!!!!!!!!!!! Just got this

Hi Ian,

Congratulations, you have won a pair of tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2024 as you purchased a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and scanned your Co-op membership card between 6-28th November 2023.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, mph said:

The cheese is not over yet !!!!!!!!!!!! Just got this

Hi Ian,

Congratulations, you have won a pair of tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2024 as you purchased a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and scanned your Co-op membership card between 6-28th November 2023.

f**king congratulations:) 🥳 amazing