Good Luck Everyone 2 weeks Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marathonsteve

2 minutes ago, marathonsteve said:

Strange and very Disturbing that someone on here has access to my account and changed the Topic heading from good luck today to good luck in two weeks time 

I don’t have access to your account and changed the topic title because the sale has moved so made it relevant  

1 minute ago, marathonsteve said:

If some one has access to your account and others peoples accounts 0n this site that's not right

Steve I’m a moderator … that gives me access and admin gives me the functions to change topic titles making them relevant to forum conversation . So today I changed the topic title because the sale got moved to 2 weeks time . Hope that’s ok with you 

5 minutes ago, marathonsteve said:

If some one has access to your account and others peoples accounts 0n this site that's not right

I don't think they do chief. Mods can alter titles, delete threads and ban people on all forums I've been involved with? Don't stress and my post is just a bit of fun. Might be best quietly letting this go...

2 minutes ago, Festival Sounds Podcast said:

The title of the thread never needs to change. The ticket sale will always be two weeks away. Like Groundhog Day but you’ll live in a ticket day that never happens.

That is now going to be a dream I have every night. Just like the one I have that I have nothing ready on the day I go (not that far off in truth)

Worse dream is that all toilets are taken or to filthy to use. 

5 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

That is now going to be a dream I have every night. Just like the one I have that I have nothing ready on the day I go (not that far off in truth)

Worse dream is that all toilets are taken or to filthy to use. 

Ah, I miss festival dreams. I have them for weeks afterwards