NOS Alive 2024

TheNewUnion

17 minutes ago, Yokai said:

It may not mean anything, but Álvaro Covões (founder of the promoter behind NOS Alive) posted a Story on Instagram with a ballet dancer and nothing more. I would say it's a sign that something big is coming

But last year, the same thing happened and it was to announce a Portuguese singer in our biggest arena, nothing related to NOS Alive.

Can you show it? Reminded me of Billie but that’s just me thinking without knowing anything regarding PJ

edit: nvm thought his profile was private

Edited by flowernigiri

11 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

What he published is a graft from this video.

He usually publishes watches when he has an announcement

Well... it was about an announcement but.. it was a reunion of some music bands from a soap opera at the same site as Nos Alive. Close enough I guess. 

For me, this is a great booking. I missed them when they played Albert Hall in Manchester and I'm really looking forward to seeing them.  They came up on Tidal as a "if you like X then you might like Y" and I did like. Hopefuly they'll not clash with any of the big hitters the festial have booked but not yet revealed to us!

So  Alvaro Covoes posted a cryptic message on his Insta account saying  11 December  -  «Dia internacional da Montanha»   in english it means mountain international day.   No idea if this is Alive related or not,  but it may be the announcment of the second headliner 

ps:  i tried to put a print of the post, but it is not working

Edited by Tigane

5 minutes ago, Tigane said:

So  Alvaro Covoes posted a cryptic message on his Insta account saying  11 December  -  «Dia internacional da Montanha»   in english it means mountain international day.   No idea if this is Alive related or not,  but it may be the announcment of the second headliner 

ps:  i tried to put a print of the post, but it is not working

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0NcBQboCvo/

Could it be Pearl Jam?! They usually announce tours in December.

2 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

No idea

The 3 leaked headliners for Mad Cool  have songs related to mountains (Billie Eilish has The Hills,  Foo Fighers have Mountain of You  and Pearl Jam The Mountain Song )   However i don't know if the Billie Eilish song is popular or not.   Or if it is related to any of this xD 

2 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

After Mad Cool cancellation Nos Alive will sell out way faster compared to last year. I expect it to sell out before new years.

On the other hand.  Nos Alive usually shared many of the names that would go to Mad Cool  , since it is way easier to book bands in Portugal, if they play in Spain.  Let's see what will happen