NOS Alive 2024

TheNewUnion

1 hour ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I’d say that makes Green Day likely for the 11th July. 

Green Day would only make sense if they would come to Mad cool.   However,  they are already billed in Madrid one month earlier, and their tour will end like 2 weeks before Nos Alive.   

This year Royal Blood were opening Muse in all their european tour,  and Royal Blood came to Portugal, but Muse don't.  This to say that  opening acts of big bands touring , coming to Portugal, doesn't mean the band they are supporting are coming too .

Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam will be the Alive headliners

12 minutes ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

Day 11  - Billie Eilish or Foo Fighters 
Day 13 - Pearl Jam 

This is what I think based on the information I was told that Mad Cool will be Dua Lipa, FF, PJ and Billie

Day 11 - Pearl Jam
Day 13 - Billie Eilish or Foo Fighters

If what i´ve been told that PJ are in berlin on July 2 and 3 and in barcelona 3 days after berlin then this is probably their schedule

Berlin - 2/3
Barcelona - 6/7 (or 8 )
Mad Cool - 10
Alive - 11

It may not mean anything, but Álvaro Covões (founder of the promoter behind NOS Alive) posted a Story on Instagram with a ballet dancer and nothing more. I would say it's a sign that something big is coming

But last year, the same thing happened and it was to announce a Portuguese singer in our biggest arena, nothing related to NOS Alive.

Edited by Yokai
  • Thanks 1