Rock am Ring / Rock im Park 2024

SweetJesus

Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold and Queens of the Stone Age all but confirmed for Download so I’d expect we’ll see all of those at Rock Am Ring/Im Park however I can’t see any of those headlining so that’ll be interesting. Expect we might get The Prodigy and Green Day along with some German acts co headlining? 

1 hour ago, Archi said:

Parkway Drive just announced for Tons Of Rock last weekend of June. I'm surprised to see them coming 2 Summer in a row in June in Europe. But there are plenty festivals they didn't play in 2023... like Rock Am Ring. Guess they gonna be in next week announcement. 

I’m thinking they’re nailed on to be a headliner along with Green Day. 

Expecting something like

Kraftclub / Maneskin / Greta Van Fleet / The Pretty Reckless

Avenged Sevenfold / Five Finger Death Punch

Parkway Drive / Peter Fox / Royal Blood / Empire State Bastard

Queens of the Stone Age / Sleep Token

Green Day / Fall Out Boy / Enter Shikari / While She Sleeps

Electric Callboy / Corey Taylor

18 minutes ago, foolee said:

Expecting something like

Very likely 

Edited by Ausländer

25 minutes ago, Andrej said:

Wow, guess I am totally old and out of clue here. Parkway Drive can headline RAR ?

RAR/RIP famously sold badly last year and I think they are in need of a metal/harder rock head and I believe Parkway are pretty big in Europe. I can’t see any other heavier headliners fitting this category. I would say Avenged Sevenfold but they aren’t big enough in Europe so likely to headline the 2nd stage or sub next year. Honestly I don’t know them that well personally however they’re meant to be very good live and rising to headliner status across Europe and as the stadium acts are increasingly becoming harder for festivals to get and some of the older acts are becoming extinct they’re a good option to get the push up to headliner status. 

I think PWD are too small to headline Rock am Ring. Maybe they could push A7X to do it. But only with two other big ones to sell the tickets.

What do you think about the Red Hot Chili Peppers? Somewhat exclusively like the Foo Fighters this year. So we know they could pull something like this.

Their crew was initially hired for 3 years but of course there aren‘t many places left to play for them and no real rumors going around.

Edited by Karlos12345

56 minutes ago, foolee said:

Expecting something like

The second and third days look fine but that first day looks atrocious. Isn’t that Maneskin joke worn out by now?

Queens Of The Stone Age - Thirty Seconds To Mars - Maneskin - Royal Blood.
Parkway Drive - Lamb Of God.

Die Arzte - Kraftklub - Greta Van Fleet - Dropkick Murphys.
Avenged Sevenfold - Bullet For My Valentine

Green Day - The Offspring - Fall Out Boy - The Hives.
Five Finger Death Punch - Alice Cooper.

I'm not that optimistic about RAR... With SOAD not announced at Download giving me the feeling they won't come in Europe and RATM impossible to know, FF there this year, Metallica doing their own shows...

53 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

I think PWD are too small to headline Rock am Ring. Maybe they could push A7X to do it. But only with two other big ones to sell the tickets.

What do you think about the Red Hot Chili Peppers? Somewhat exclusively like the Foo Fighters this year. So we know they could pull something like this.

Their crew was initially hired for 3 years but of course there aren‘t many places left to play for them and no real rumors going around.

I really hope we don’t get RHCP. Much prefer Green Day as RHCP are trash live. I would probably rather PWD over RHCP who I don’t know 😂

47 minutes ago, matrainertje said:

The second and third days look fine but that first day looks atrocious. Isn’t that Maneskin joke worn out by now?

I couldn’t really think of many more acts this will be about. Maybe Die Arzte or Die Toten Hosen as mentioned above? 

18 minutes ago, Archi said:

Queens Of The Stone Age - Thirty Seconds To Mars - Maneskin - Royal Blood.
Parkway Drive - Lamb Of God.

Die Arzte - Kraftklub - Greta Van Fleet - Dropkick Murphys.
Avenged Sevenfold - Bullet For My Valentine

Green Day - The Offspring - Fall Out Boy - The Hives.
Five Finger Death Punch - Alice Cooper.

I'm not that optimistic about RAR... With SOAD not announced at Download giving me the feeling they won't come in Europe and RATM impossible to know, FF there this year, Metallica doing their own shows...

Apparently Thirty Seconds to Mars have been ruled out by the festival owners. Do you think Queens of the Stone Age are big enough in Europe? 

Out of the rumours I’m hoping we get Green Day, Queens of the Stone Age, Avenged Sevenfold & Greta Van Fleet.