2024 headline speculation

airwaves

39 minutes ago, Ortiz34 said:

Any rumours of who maybe added or dropped out?

Don't know about dropouts, but MC Yallah & Debmaster are playing Supersonic that weekend having dropped out of it and EOTR due to visa issues last year, and Vagabon and Altin Gun who were both due to play in 2021 are in the UK/Europe that weekend. There might also be some more shares with the various Psych Fests that weekend.

• Upvote 1

On 4/22/2024 at 7:11 AM, xxialac said:

A bit ambitious I’d say.

What day for the announcement is likely?

On checking previous years, I find that they've consistently released the second list of line-up additions right after the Liverpool v Everton game, so I guess that'll be 09:50 on Wednesday evening.

Playlist of the whole lineup: 

And one just of today's additions: 

Both in my usual format - songs are (as far as poss) those most played by each act over the last year or so; 3-6 tracks each, higher billing = more songs; in website order (oddly the new poster cuts off a load of the lower acts to squeeze in all the new ones).

It's a superb lineup - stick these on and find yourself some new must-sees.