Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

Looking at the state of it all…

Anyone else thinks they might have a stand alone announcement for an actual big headliner? Seems really weird that there is still one left unknown.

Although it could be just about scheduling issue.

1 minute ago, Akujin said:

Anyone else thinks they might have a stand alone announcement for an actual big headliner? Seems really weird that there is still one left unknown.

That's what I'm wondering about...
They say more names to come but we've got 70-something names on the poster, we've had 70-something on the poster the year before, so we'll might get a few subs but that's pretty much it I guess.

15 minutes ago, Akujin said:

I really hate Sziget’s way of doimg headliners. Like wtf even is co-headlining. Reminds me of the office when they were “co-managing”. 

You're thinking a bit too much into it. The biggest names on the poster are the headliners. 

43 minutes ago, kristofm said:

Anyone knows any bands among these new names that play the guitar? I'd like to check them out.

Punk, metal, indiepop, anything. Female fronted, male fronted, i don't mind.

Currently listening to the official spotify playlist and Mannequin pussy might tick those boxes

24 minutes ago, Akujin said:

Someone from a different time zone that is going to announce a tour soon?

3 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

I reckon it will be Macklemore too

Joke aside, I hope the remaining headline act is a band, preferably a guitar band. Because we have 8 headliners and none of them is an actual band.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Paramore or The Strokes.