Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

1 hour ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Dua?

More like someone without a tour yet announced. Someone like Ariana Grande, maybe? She has a new album out, and she did headline Coachella during her last arena tour.

Edited by drbonzo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joka_sc said:

Maybe Rihanna then, she is a rumour for Glastonburry I believe.

She was recently performing in India for the first time since the super bowl, so some are suggesting she might be practicing for a bigger show.

She’s not rumoured for Glasto. Coldplay, Dua and Stevie Wonder are the rumoured headliners. And the reason why she did that show in India was a huge paycheck.

8 minutes ago, Newjem said:

She’s not rumoured for Glasto. Coldplay, Dua and Stevie Wonder are the rumoured headliners. And the reason why she did that show in India was a huge paycheck.

The rumoured headliners for glasto are

COLDPLAY / DUA LIPA / SZA.

Stevie Wonder isn’t rumoured anymore.

Also I don’t see why SZA wouldn’t come back to Europe after her show on the 4th august. Before that she’s travelling between New York / London for shows. Not the most environmentally friendly tour I guess..

2 hours ago, drbonzo said:

An optimistic take is that they are waiting for Glastonbury to make their announcement, possibly because there's a shared act that is meant to be revealed first on the Glastonbury lineup poster, which is reportedly being released next week.

Coldplay or SZA then.

12 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

The rumoured headliners for glasto are

COLDPLAY / DUA LIPA / SZA.

Stevie Wonder isn’t rumoured anymore.

Oh, I see, somehow missed the news.

5 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Coldplay or SZA then.

How many times do we have to explain that Coldplay are not playing at Sziget anytime soon. Especially when they have 3 shows in Budapest this year.

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, drbonzo said:

More like someone without a tour yet announced. Someone like Ariana Grande, maybe? She has a new album out, and she did headline Coachella during her last arena tour.

Either of those would be a good booking in my opinion. I see what you mean with Dua now though, because she’s already been announced for other European festivals 

Edited by dhtjmnd12

50 minutes ago, drbonzo said:

There is also Jeff Rosenstock and St.Vincent who seem to be on the verge of announcing a tour. Not headliners for I could see both subbing.

I agree that St Vincent would/could be an exceptional sub. Not sure Jeff Rosenstock could be classed at the same level tbh. Maybe A38. 

Edited by So Sad Simon

33 minutes ago, So Sad Simon said:

I agree that St Vincent would/could be an exceptional sub. Not sure Jeff Rosenstock could be classed at the same level tbh. Maybe A38. 

Yes, you’re right. I would be more than happy with this arrangement:)

1 hour ago, Skray said:

First one could be be Lana "bang bang kiss kiss" - from Venice bitch

Or kiss kiss bang bang by Subways 😃

could the second one be just simple: Editors?

Edited by lukatej

10 hours ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

😘💥🔫

🎬🎞️✂️

🤔🔮🧱

The opening lines to Crystal Ball are questions too, a man ruminating. I suspected the third is Keane but can't understand (if he's hinting at the song Crystal Ball) why he needs any emoji other that the crystal ball. Maybe not Keane then! Lol

I'm sure @Sziget2024_Leaksusually hints at songs rather than actual acts, but maybe that's changing as the middle one certainly hints at Editors.

Not a clue on the first at the moment! 

Edited by So Sad Simon

Would be very happy if the 2nd and 3rd are hinting at Editors and Liam.

We are 'expecting' Two Door Cinema Club but can't see how that middle clue fits with the scissors.

Also not sure where the crystal ball fits in the lyrics of Wonderwall!

First one hints at a kiss, kiss, bang, bang but.......Lana, really?