Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

16 hours ago, Matt86 said:

Skrillex as a headliner ? never lol. More a "Party arena headliner" maybe, just like Alan Walker or Steve Aoki were.

Yeah but I mean that was a clue for him, wasn't it?

Btw wouldn't that be a big thing to get Skrillex, Four Tet and Fred Again perform a set from 19:45 to 22:45 on the main stage? I'm not really familiar with this genre, but some people here seemed to be excited when they realized this could be an option.

7 minutes ago, kristofm said:

Yeah but I mean that was a clue for him, wasn't it?

Btw wouldn't that be a big thing to get Skrillex, Four Tet and Fred Again perform a set from 19:45 to 22:45 on the main stage? I'm not really familiar with this genre, but some people here seemed to be excited when they realized this could be an option.

Skrillex is headlining roskilde, so wouldn't rule it out. 

15 minutes ago, thetime said:

Skrillex is headlining roskilde, so wouldn't rule it out. 

No way Sziget would have Garrix/Skrillex/Fred as 3 headliners.

that would have really bad feedback.

Unless..Skrillex & Fred would have been together in a continuous set.

1 hour ago, lukatej said:

No way Sziget would have Garrix/Skrillex/Fred as 3 headliners.

that would have really bad feedback.

Unless..Skrillex & Fred would have been together in a continuous set.

Skrillex has also been teased by Leaks so it’s about 90% certainty that he will play. 

My guess is co-headling with Fred.

3 minutes ago, Akujin said:

I mean he is touring in the US, no summer dates yet… Ihaven’t found anything about him specifically NOT doing more.

Where in the US? I can't find anything apart from him doing a DJ set in Bali next month.

34 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Where in the US? I can't find anything apart from him doing a DJ set in Bali next month.

My bad, the dates on his website are for 2023 not this March… good thing they update the website often… anyways! Man can only hope

5 minutes ago, iamdebrii said:

Solomun, Folamour, Blondshell, Nation Of Language, Bad Nerves, Yin Yin, Barry Can't Swim, Sylvie Kreusch, Motionless In White, Fat Dog, Hudson Mohawke B2B Nikki Nair, Patrick Mason, Yussed Dayes announced for Pukkelpop

I'm getting old, I've only heard of fourfive of those!

3 hours ago, rowexx said:

Please tell me there is a chance Victoria Monet is coming😭😭 She’s my fav artist atm:( @Sziget2024_Leaks  Would be very happy with Kaytranada, Channel Tres, Amaarae, Thundercat and Tkay Maidza as well (all in London 3 days after Sziget)IMG_0680.thumb.jpeg.da2ed016c7256093f26ee16d0a0c6904.jpeg

I can see Kaytranada,Victoria Monét,Channel Tres or at least one ot them being added to the lineup. Also, Kaytranada was supposed to perform in 2020 and Channel Tres was great in 2022.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, iamdebrii said:

Solomun, Folamour, Blondshell, Nation Of Language, Bad Nerves, Yin Yin, Barry Can't Swim, Sylvie Kreusch, Motionless In White, Fat Dog, Hudson Mohawke B2B Nikki Nair, Patrick Mason, Yussed Dayes announced for Pukkelpop

Motionless in White is kind of "Palaye Royale" in Sziget 2022, that would be nice 🙂 

So, another week passes with no announcement. Not even an announcement of an announcement date! Leaks said we wouldn't have to wait beyond March 12th. Does that mean the likely announcement date IS March 12th? 

That would mean exactly three months between 1st and 2nd announcement, which makes some sense I guess. 

Edited by So Sad Simon

4 hours ago, So Sad Simon said:

Leakssaid we wouldn't have to wait beyond March 12th. Does that mean the likely announcement date IS March 12th? 

That’s exactly what i was thinking. My guess is either 12th March or a few days before

Edited by poelim