Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

3 hours ago, dolevshelly said:

the prime kit this year is kind of meh, right?

i mean the shirt doesnt even say sziget on it.

Agree, those headphones are worth about 20 euros or so. Don't know about you guys, but my love of music means that the headphones I use are of a slightly higher quality than that. 

That said, I quite like the tshirt tbh.

Edited by billybigballs

Hi guys,

Long time follower, first time commenting. Been to the last 2 installments of Sziget and have been following these forums and Leaks clues throughout!

In terms of the "blue sky" clue. Could it be Fred again.? His last 2 songs (adore u & ten) both have blue sky artwork. As well as this, I just seen on his TikTok that he's working on an album of songs, and in brackets has "the ones with the blue sky artwork"

This could be complete coincidence, but as Leaks has said, the clue was related to a blue sky google search. Just some food for thought!

Keep the theories coming guys, exciting few months ahead!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Aokdub said:

Hi guys,

Long time follower, first time commenting. Been to the last 2 installments of Sziget and have been following these forums and Leaks clues throughout!

In terms of the "blue sky" clue. Could it be Fred again.? His last 2 songs (adore u & ten) both have blue sky artwork. As well as this, I just seen on his TikTok that he's working on an album of songs, and in brackets has "the ones with the blue sky artwork"

This could be complete coincidence, but as Leaks has said, the clue was related to a blue sky google search. Just some food for thought!

Keep the theories coming guys, exciting few months ahead!

Does he have any dots at the end of his name?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, lukatej said:

But Fred Again has only two dots…

Yeah true but what other artists has dots at the end of his name? AND can be linked to the blue sky?

and leaks said, any dots, in reply to the fred theory. I know his hint were 3 dots but i think he meant just the dots and not the amount of dots. Like he said, any dots

i think we can be pretty sure he was hinting to Fred Again..

49 minutes ago, poelim said:

Yeah true but what other artists has dots at the end of his name? AND can be linked to the blue sky?

and leaks said, any dots, in reply to the fred theory. I know his hint were 3 dots but i think he meant just the dots and not the amount of dots. Like he said, any dots

i think we can be pretty sure he was hinting to Fred Again..

My bad, he has said ANY DOTS.

fred again confirmed!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sandorbeni said:

They always had at least one in recent years, so I'm pretty sure there will be. Although I have no idea of who she could be next year.

doja cat is touring usa starting october or november and is rumored to be touring europe in 2024 so really hoping its her

Edited by rowexx