Tramlines 2024

sheffinghell

2 hours ago, miniman102 said:

The libertines, pixies and paul weller 

special guest Tom jones 

I know Tramlines isn't exactly known for its super current headliners, but this would be a real low. Might as well rename it Dad's Festival with a lineup like that. Would need a hell of an undercard, otherwise it'll just be late 30s-early 40s happy. 

12 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

For those comparing the Victorious line up to Tramlines the last 2 years have been very different.  

Hardly any shared acts last year and only Sam Fender, James, Declan McKenna and Inhaler that jump out from 2022.

There has been more in common with YNot, Kendal and Truck.

There's definitely a churn across Tramlines, Kendal and Y Not (and outside of Superstruct, but Bingley too)... has been for years, even before they all had the same owners.

Any rumours anyone heard for line up next year ?  I know its usually January the names start coming out.

Think we could be looking at a return for Two Door Cinema Club or Stereophonics.  Also reckon the Jamies T and Webster will be included.  Also The Charlatans may well fill the legends band slot that Shed Seven, James etc have done.

Still hoping for Gerry but can't see it and Wolf Alice and Fontaines but both seem very quiet.

2 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Any rumours anyone heard for line up next year ?  I know its usually January the names start coming out.

Think we could be looking at a return for Two Door Cinema Club or Stereophonics.  Also reckon the Jamies T and Webster will be included.  Also The Charlatans may well fill the legends band slot that Shed Seven, James etc have done.

Still hoping for Gerry but can't see it and Wolf Alice and Fontaines but both seem very quiet.

I've been reckoning Two Door Cinema Club too, it's been a few years since they headlined and they are about next summer. I'm convinced Rick Astley will make an appearance on the lineup too, he's doing a lot of festivals.

Was also thinking potentially Richard Hawley somewhere, but think that's much less likely now he's headlining Rock N Roll Circus at Don Valley.

• 2 weeks later...