Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

32 minutes ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

Right. I'm just meaning someone else must have pulled out 

Looks like the lighter length to me just that tiny bit at the top that looks off.  But hey Ho, we’ll see if it matches next week

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Looks like the lighter length to me just that tiny bit at the top that looks off.  But hey Ho, we’ll see if it matches next week

Perhaps it says Closing Set or something and they are after the kooks or something

which would just be headliner - but its a way of boosting what the kooks are i guess to make them happy and fests often have a dance act to close (which the streets are relatively similar to)

Edited by gfa

I say it every year but I genuinely don’t know what people expect from these festivals which charge £100-£150.

When you take into account a band like Idles will charge £50+ now the festivals just seem like massive value 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, sisco said:

I say it every year but I genuinely don’t know what people expect from these festivals which charge £100-£150.

When you take into account a band like Idles will charge £50+ now the festivals just seem like massive value 

Yeah, that's my thoughts. I think I must have paid over £100 combined for the last time I went to see Idles & Wet Leg at their last concerts I saw them in London. 

4 minutes ago, Dales said:

Assuming we have all guessed the big names, who do we think might be the Thursday headliner? It's a mute point for me as have the extra day booked already.

Declan McKenna maybe?

7 minutes ago, Dales said:

Assuming we have all guessed the big names, who do we think might be the Thursday headliner? It's a mute point for me as have the extra day booked already.

My guess would be idles, with the kooks, Declan and one other yet to be announced as subs,,, and soft play, sea girls and Maybe Katy B as market stage headliners? 

22 minutes ago, Will b said:

My guess would be idles, with the kooks, Declan and one other yet to be announced as subs,,, and soft play, sea girls and Maybe Katy B as market stage headliners? 

I hope you are right as Idles would be my first choice but with some big names like The Kooks, Declan it could easily be any of them.

3 hours ago, Dales said:

I think there’s a very blurry ‘Thursday headliner’ written under Idles

IMG_4958.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

I think there’s a very blurry ‘Thursday headliner’ written under Idles

IMG_4958.jpeg

I am keen to find out who that one is as I have told my partner about the name announced and other then Wet Leg there is nothing that interests her. I really did not want both Jamie T and The Streets to both be here as she does not like either. I am not a fan either but there are plenty of other acts I like such as Idles, Black Honey, Soft Play, Kooks, Yard Act, Holly. 

So, I could do with another big act that she likes as none to happy with the current offerings. I could have done with a Tom Grennan, George Ezra to bail me out 😃

I think I need a few names next week to be acts she likes to ensure we still go. So, I do wonder who that name is.

11 hours ago, Who Cares Anyway said:

My guess at headline, main Stage

Thursday - Wet Leg 

Friday - Declan McKenna 

Saturday - The streets  

Sunday - Idles & Jamie T (Joint ) 

IDLES are subbing Victorious whilst Jamie T is outright headlining his day. Given they're both Superstruct festivals, I'm not sure they'd undermine their own booking by bumping one up at the expense of another. Could see IDLES headlining a day though.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

IDLES are subbing Victorious whilst Jamie T is outright headlining his day. Given they're both Superstruct festivals, I'm not sure they'd undermine their own booking by bumping one up at the expense of another. Could see IDLES headlining a day though.

Yep, Jamie T is headlining Truck and by the look of the poster it’s Friday. No chance he’s a co-header

Idles are actually 3rd down at Victorious too (I know they’ve listed Snow and Fatboy as co headers but still… they’re not really subbing it)

Edited by sisco

We got one of the envelopes today.

Our pack of leek seeds had Idles on it, and there was a game we could play to unlock acts.

So far, we have had Soft Play, Declan McKenna, Wet Leg, The Magic Gang, The Kooks, The Streets, Katy B, Sea Girls

Edited by K2SO