BST 2024

stanh

Hi all, what is our best guess on the dates for BST 2024? I’m not from the UK but will be in London the weekend before Glastonbury (21/22 June) and wondering if it will be possible to catch a performance at Hyde Park?

5 hours ago, Mark H said:

Hi all, what is our best guess on the dates for BST 2024? I’m not from the UK but will be in London the weekend before Glastonbury (21/22 June) and wondering if it will be possible to catch a performance at Hyde Park?

This is more than a guess, but still a long way off confirmed - yes, they've got shows pencilled in for 22nd and 23rd June. No idea who though.

Edited by incident
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2024 at 2:51 PM, douglasmanso said:

ok guys, so any news about Paul mccartney?
His "Got back tour" didin't have a UK/Europe leg yet (only glasto 2022). He just did a Mexican/Brazilian/Australian tour as well, so he's active.
 I can imagine that he will do a summer tour next year - and fits BST type of headliner.
Any rumours about it? or even do you guys know any rumour about a Macca summer tour?
thanks

There is a rumour about a date in italy. It is on his forum. But that's about it...

On 1/15/2024 at 6:20 AM, incident said:

This is more than a guess, but still a long way off confirmed - yes, they've got shows pencilled in for 22nd and 23rd June. No idea who though.

This is different to what I've heard just fyi. Last weekend of June and first two weekends of July is what they're currently working to is my understanding 

4 minutes ago, jr1312 said:

This is different to what I've heard just fyi. Last weekend of June and first two weekends of July is what they're currently working to is my understanding 

And there’s some awful names too (well for my taste)

48 minutes ago, jr1312 said:

Interesting.

The dates I gave do have substance behind them, though may not be up to date and of course nothing is confirmed until they get the acts signed. There's certainly precedent for them moving dates about due to artist availability (including last year).

12 minutes ago, Bect551 said:

Works for me 🥳. I was assuming PJ playing 28/29 so Sunday…. Still don’t really believe the rumours tho 

Far from certain on this, but I think the most recent suggestion is that Pearl Jam are at the O2 rather than BST.

8 minutes ago, incident said:

Far from certain on this, but I think the most recent suggestion is that Pearl Jam are at the O2 rather than BST.

The O2 is already booked out for 28th June

edit: , no it’s not I’m wrong 😑 I swear there was someone booked in there a few hours ago because I checked.  Oops 

Edited by Bect551

10 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Get the impression Eagles may be back across the pond by then.

Somebody stuck a bunch of names in one of the Glastonbury threads but I cannot remember them off the top of my head. One to keep an eye on.

Shania Twain, Kings of Leon, Stevie Wonder and Stevie Nicks

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Shania Twain, Kings of Leon, Stevie Wonder and Stevie Nicks

Wasn't this one speculated as Saturday June 29?

Same day as Green Day at Wembley. But I suspect while that sold out, this won't. Especially if the poster is also correct that Kings of Leon are doing Bristol Ashton Gate, as I also saw speculated, and further dates elsewhere in the UK.