Graspop 2024

xydroh

I was expecting more bands in total but so be it. I guess the cost of getting TOOL was so high that they had to reduce the lineup by 10 bands 😂.

Not a great drop for me this one, but I won't complain. I still have plenty to see on all days.

Btw...how weird is that "Glenn Hughes Performs Classic Deep Purple Live" when you already have Deep Purple? 

Kinda glad there’s no one in this announcement for me because I’ve got a long list already 😅

Where do people think +++ (Crosses) will play? It’s their European debut so I feel like that’d bump them up a bit but also they’re not huge so I can’t tell where the bump would get them too. Im just praying they don’t clash with Tool 😶

2 hours ago, strudd3rs said:

Kinda glad there’s no one in this announcement for me because I’ve got a long list already 😅

Where do people think +++ (Crosses) will play? It’s their European debut so I feel like that’d bump them up a bit but also they’re not huge so I can’t tell where the bump would get them too. Im just praying they don’t clash with Tool 😶

Crosses are also at RaR/RiP 2 weeks earlier

On 3/16/2024 at 12:49 PM, strudd3rs said:

I would say the most likely given their position on the line up is a late marquee spot, but not as headliner of the marquee

other possible positions would be headlining the jupiler stage or metaldome, or an afternoon spot on the mainstage. I think marquee/mainstage is most likely and in both scenarios they would not clash with Tool. 

as long as they dont headline one of the stages you're fine. 

• Like 1

I think they gonna sub for Polyphia in the Marquee. They're not the kind of bands Graspop put on Main Stage. So Polyphia could clash with Tool but Crosses playing just before. 

Hopefully we gonna have the timetable soon.

On 3/15/2024 at 6:58 PM, Floyd_Ams said:

Btw...how weird is that "Glenn Hughes Performs Classic Deep Purple Live" when you already have Deep Purple? 

I reckon Glenn Hughes will focus on the Burn/Stormbringer era, songs from which Gillan won't touch. Wouldn't surprise me if they were totally different setlists.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quite useful that they tell you the price of shillings beforehand.

Is anyone able to help me with where the lockers in boneyard camping are? Thinking of getting one but might not if they’re in an inconvenient place to go to every morning/night

23 hours ago, strudd3rs said:

Quite useful that they tell you the price of shillings beforehand.

Is anyone able to help me with where the lockers in boneyard camping are? Thinking of getting one but might not if they’re in an inconvenient place to go to every morning/night

Last year I used some that were right next to that shopping street/corner with tshirts and tattoos, don't know if that's the only one but wasn't a problem at all in the mornings, needed like 3 minutes and we were on the other side of the camp

• Like 1