Graspop 2024

xydroh

7 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

BFMV said they won’t tour in 2024. Breaking Benjamin rarely go on Europe tour, I think it happened only two times.

That’s not 100% accurate poster, but I hope most of the bands will be there.

jimmywe said announcement will follow soon, maybe week before Christmas

Indeed, Breaking Benjamin's lead singer has a phobia : planes... i think when he came to Europe, he took the boat (or am I wrong ?)

So I have doubts about that poster... but hey, who knows... that would be great though

5 hours ago, Matt86 said:

So I have doubts about that poster... but hey, who knows... that would be great though

Since this seems to be a test poster, I don't expect all names to be correct. But I do expect most of them to be there. So I simply take it as a good indication of what's coming but certainly not as the absolute truth.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

My friend and I are thinking of booking our travel etc in January so I had a question - will we be ok arriving Thursday morning?

We’re thinking of staying in Antwerp Wednesday night and exploring there during the day and heading to the festival Thursday morning. Will we be ok getting in and getting set up before the music starts so people reckon? 

21 hours ago, strudd3rs said:

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

My friend and I are thinking of booking our travel etc in January so I had a question - will we be ok arriving Thursday morning?

We’re thinking of staying in Antwerp Wednesday night and exploring there during the day and heading to the festival Thursday morning. Will we be ok getting in and getting set up before the music starts so people reckon? 

Happy New Year!

In general you should be fine arriving Thursday (early) morning, but it also depends on factors like how will you arrive, where are you staying and what do you need to set up ;).

We always rent a hut at camping Inferno and arriving Thursday morning (by car - not the best option time wise) has never been a problem. We may have missed a couple of bands here and there but nothing much. For a festival of its size things are pretty well organised. 

Edit: One of the advantages of staying at one of Graspop's accommodations (e.g. Inferno, Boneyard, Metal Town) is that upon arrival you can exchange your ticket for a festival wristband at the camping site. That will save you from the long queues at the festival entrance, which is awesome!

Edited by Floyd_Ams

1 hour ago, Floyd_Ams said:

Happy New Year!

In general you should be fine arriving Thursday (early) morning, but it also depends on factors like how will you arrive, where are you staying and what do you need to set up ;).

We always rent a hut at camping Inferno and arriving Thursday morning (by car - not the best option time wise) has never been a problem. We may have missed a couple of bands here and there but nothing much. For a festival of its size things are pretty well organised. 

Edit: One of the advantages of staying at one of Graspop's accommodations (e.g. Inferno, Boneyard, Metal Town) is that upon arrival you can exchange your ticket for a festival wristband at the camping site. That will save you from the long queues at the festival entrance, which is awesome!

Good point, should of been clearer.

We’re staying in boneyard camping and getting the train

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, gabrielomachado said:

any chances of that leaked poster being fake? honestly i bought weekend tickets purely based on that lineup

It’s not fake but it did have watermarks that say “for approval use only” which suggests some of the bands on r here weren’t secured at the time of its creation

On 1/22/2024 at 3:42 PM, gabrielomachado said:

any chances of that leaked poster being fake? honestly i bought weekend tickets purely based on that lineup

Jimmywe from festileaks said that today’s announcement is changed…will see which bands from leaked poster will be there.

I just hope for Turnstile, Limp Bizkit and Mr Bungle

Edited by SweetJesus

††† (Crosses), Alien Weaponry, Amaranthe, Architects, Atreyu, Avantasia, Batushka, Brian Downey's Alive And Dangerous, Crownshift, Drug Church, Dying Wish, Eisbrecher, Empire State Bastard, Fear Factory, Flotsam and Jetsam, Health, Heart, Limp Bizkit, Mammoth MVH, Mr. Bungle, Ne Obliviscaris, P.O.D., Pest Control, Rival Sons, The Last Internationale, Thursday, Turnstile, Underoath, Uriah Heep & Wolfmother.