Graspop 2024

xydroh

And Thursday is now soldout. I think it's the first time a day sold out fast: about 50h later... Even the amazing Saturday this year with Parkway Drive + SlipKnot + Pantera + Architects only soldout in February... Maybe more combi tickets were sold in 2023 in the first sales. Or it's just an insane hype around Tool.

16 minutes ago, Archi said:

And Thursday is now soldout. I think it's the first time a day sold out fast: about 50h later... Even the amazing Saturday this year with Parkway Drive + SlipKnot + Pantera + Architects only soldout in February... Maybe more combi tickets were sold in 2023 in the first sales. Or it's just an insane hype around Tool.

The insane ticket prices of Tool shows certainly helped.

• Upvote 2

Some interesting surpirse bookings from Hellfest this year.

I know they played Graspop in 2022 but Im hoping for Dropkick Murphy's and The Offspring for Graspop this year as well as Crosses. 

With Pendulum already being announced, do we think The Prodigy may play Graspop this year? Probably low to no chance as they would headline a main stage I'm guessing.

406027757_923038865852040_6353983602948116815_n.jpg

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Fear Factory are self-confirmed for Graspop. I saw them live recently and I must say they were pretty good with a good portion of the setlist being from their early albums.

Looking at the sh*tty lineups in most festivals this year so far, we have decided with my friends to switch from a (Thursday) day ticket to combis. So the excitement for new names is back :)!

14 minutes ago, strudd3rs said:

Both Bad Omens and Dropkick Murphy’s have been announced for Werchter.

Does this count them out of Graspop? Is it common for bands to play both sometimes?

Yep, that means they are both out for Graspop. Very rarely bands have played both festivals in exceptional circumstances (last minute replacements, etc.)

• Thanks 1

Tons of Rock today’s announcement:

SAXON, EXTREME, CAVALERA, DORO, TSJUDER, TWIN TEMPLE, HEART, EUROPE, MAMMOTH WVH, ASINHELL, ALL THEM WITCHES, NIGHT VERSES, KREATOR, URIAH HEEP, GLUECIFER, EINHERJER, HEALTH, PALAYE ROYALE, ZZ TOP, TURNSTILE, KATATONIA, EMPIRE STATE BASTARD, SKYND, NERVOSA, BOKASSA.

3 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

SAXON, EXTREME, CAVALERA, DORO, TSJUDER, TWIN TEMPLE, HEART, EUROPE, MAMMOTH WVH, ASINHELL, ALL THEM WITCHES, NIGHT VERSES, KREATOR, URIAH HEEP, GLUECIFER, EINHERJER, HEALTH, PALAYE ROYALE, ZZ TOP, TURNSTILE, KATATONIA, EMPIRE STATE BASTARD, SKYND, NERVOSA, BOKASSA.

Katatonia and Turnstile to Graspop please! 

18 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

So no Bad Omens and DKM.

I think missing logo bands must be Limp Bizkit, Evanescence, Alestorm, Mr Bunge, Avantasia and even The Offspring or The Prodigy

Sad for Bad Omens. Less for DKM. About the last names, I hope for Evanescence and Limp Bizkit as subs. Maybe Turnstile as they're around. I can imagine The Offspring more at Pukkelpop. And for a reason I don't know, Graspop always missed Avantasia when they were on tour... could be a great Marquee headliner.

16 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

Heart, Twin Temple and ZZ Top for Graspop pls!

If this is true, Saturday feels really weak. Limp Bizkit as sub, 100% worth it. But if ADTR is the other one... 

SS: BMTH - Limp Bizkit - A Day To Remember - While She Sleeps - ...
NS: A7X - Mr Bungle - Steel Panther - Wolfmother - ...

Bands like Electric CallboyTurnstile or Babymetal would have been perfect on that Saturday...