Crazyfool

Spider43

24 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I don’t understand this at all, how can you ‘reserve’ a spot. Surely these people need to pee in over 12 hours?! People that go in that early are mental 

Easier to not need the toilet when it’s hot as everything you drink is just used by the body

i was stood amongst it from cat onwards and didnt need the bathroom at all and was staying well hydrated

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

It’s all in the apples and chewing gum apparently 🙂 not a clue really … 2 sets plus a pretty long escape from the park was my absolute limit . How did you find it ? 

Was absolutely amazing cheers! We had the best time, feel like we just scratched the surface too so think we will try again for 2024. I really can see why people go every single year now, it kinda hooks you in

3 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Easier to not need the toilet when it’s hot as everything you drink is just used by the body

i was stood amongst it from cat onwards and didnt need the bathroom at all and was staying well hydrated

Interesting… I think my limit would be a couple hours but presumably these people aren’t drinking alcohol 

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Was absolutely amazing cheers! We had the best time, feel like we just scratched the surface too so think we will try again for 2024. I really can see why people go every single year now, it kinda hooks you in

That it does I’m still scratching the surface 16 festivals later although I got to do a few things this year I’d not done before 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

That it does I’m still scratching the surface 16 festivals later although I got to do a few things this year I’d not done before 

What were the highlights for you? 

I think it took till at least the Saturday till I had my bearings. We camped near woodsies which I liked altho a bit hilly. Still missed tonnes though, I didn’t even realise the car henge thing existed till we left and my gf’s parents mentioned it. No idea how I missed it. 

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

What were the highlights for you? 

I think it took till at least the Saturday till I had my bearings. We camped near woodsies which I liked altho a bit hilly. Still missed tonnes though, I didn’t even realise the car henge thing existed till we left and my gf’s parents mentioned it. No idea how I missed it. 

Left field and fatboy my first real acts act the Park I’d watched entire sets from . Amazing sound in the pit and plenty of room for a dance they will be the first sets I watch back . Also enjoyed Elton but my lack of being able to move made it physically a challenge and if I put my arms in the air I was concerned I’d elbow someone accidentally… I was decently sober 

Just now, EamerRed said:

CF walked right past us actually, didn't introduce myself but my friend shouted 'omg look at that hat!' and he glanced over and it was definitely him. Great to see some wider recognition for that masterpiece 😄.

Thanks it’s fun to do something life affirming away from my mundane supermarket job it’s very different for me I’m actually pretty quiet normally it forces me to come out my shell a little and talk to people 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Fantastic welcome back .. you trying in October ? 

Yeah absolutely - had been trying to go again the last few years with other half and the boy while he was free. He's at secondary school now and of they miss a day unauthorised they can do no trips for 12 months, so fingers crossed i'm leaving them at home next year!