Acts in the wrong place

FuzzyDunlop

1 hour ago, BL1ND T1G3R said:

Example on The Glade - it was carnage !!!  With not a great deal on elsewhere and no Williams Green, they should consider using West Holts maybe if they want to continue with Thursday big acts.  

The new glade is not that good of a spot anymore anyway. And with michaels band doing a set in the park i think maybe that could be where you just put a band. But they really need to just not do it at all. If anything is happening on thursday its going to be busy cause theres nothing to do.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Working Mens Club  - They were great, but people dont go to that stage for an act like that, espe ially eay on. 

I like a lot people who randomly checked them out were not expecting them

WH or the Glade would have been better

Why would a newer act thats doing new wave/synth stuff be in the wrong place at Woodsies thats supposed to showcase some of the newer acts coming around?  Def wouldve been out of place in the glade though. Maybe  the Park, but i think they were in the right spot just on paper.

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Working Mens Club  - They were great, but people dont go to that stage for an act like that, espe ially eay on. 

I like a lot people who randomly checked them out were not expecting them

WH or the Glade would have been better

Weird take. They were great on that stage.