Coach ISSUE

Swine_Glasto2014

Sorry in advance for posting this here....

Right then..my brother has decided today, hours before coach to try and find his E Ticket and it's not there. Of he goes to customer details the confirmation is there and under 'Despatch Details' its says ' ticket not despatched, e tickets will be despatch in May 2023'!!! Panic stations here....

Not quite sure what to do because trying to contact see tickets before 6am departure is now proving very hard!! Do you think the ticket conformation email will be enough for the coach driver with his ID?

Cheers guys

Swine

6 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Sorry in advance for posting this here....

Right then..my brother has decided today, hours before coach to try and find his E Ticket and it's not there. Of he goes to customer details the confirmation is there and under 'Despatch Details' its says ' ticket not despatched, e tickets will be despatch in May 2023'!!! Panic stations here....

Not quite sure what to do because trying to contact see tickets before 6am departure is now proving very hard!! Do you think the ticket conformation email will be enough for the coach driver with his ID?

Cheers guys

Swine

He needs to check his spam box very carefully.

You don't need the e-ticket to get on the coach. In my 4/5 years I've had no ID checks or "ticket" checks. As long as he knows his coach number and time he can just jump on and they will call our his name or ask for his name as he boards. It's generally very casual. The only time i've seen checks was one year on the way back as everyone was trying to jump on random coaches. 

Thank you for the reposnses...he doesn't know his coach number because assuming that comes with the E Ticket email BUT he is going with 3 friends who all got their ticket at same time and they are all on the same coach number. 

Just now, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Thank you for the reposnses...he doesn't know his coach number because assuming that comes with the E Ticket email BUT he is going with 3 friends who all got their ticket at same time and they are all on the same coach number. 

When you say the same time you mean they all booked in one transaction? If so they’ll all be on that booking and the same coach 

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

When you say the same time you mean they all booked in one transaction? If so they’ll all be on that booking and the same coach 

Yeah all booked and got tickets on same booking.

Weve searched emails and junk over and over and everything is there from the past 10 years just not that. 

Solved though guys, thank you all

9 minutes ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Yeah all booked and got tickets on same booking.

Weve searched emails and junk over and over and everything is there from the past 10 years just not that. 

Solved though guys, thank you all

Hope he has a great time!