Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

7 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

Did the same ahaha! 
I was planning to come from Thursday to save some money but now I am looking at my Ryanair flight (paid 50 euro) that I would need to pay 50 euro to change lol 

I'm being priced out of it on the flight and hotel cost 😞 (EUR 120 flight and EUR 211 for hotel)

Not sure I can justify 330 extra

I doubt The National have played in as small a venue more than once or twice in last couple of years.
That's what makes this show special - won't bother at the forum. Beck in there was also incredible two years ago too.

10 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I doubt The National have played in as small a venue more than once or twice in last couple of years.
That's what makes this show special - won't bother at the forum. Beck in there was also incredible two years ago too.

Seen them in Vicar Street in Dublin a couple of years back. 1050 capacity as opposed to Razz's 2000.

It was very good indeed. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, xxialac said:

They played a circa 1,000 capacity place in the US on the eve of their tour last year (maybe 2022), and did a small acoustic thing at Edinburgh Connect in 2022), outside of that, yes, you are right. I think this will be the smallest room I've seen them in since 2005. Oh actually maybe 2010 at Electric Ballroom. Still a long time and I feel old after writing that paragraph! 

3 minutes ago, Drums Please Fab said:

Seen them in Vicar Street in Dublin a couple of years back. 1050 capacity as opposed to Razz's 2000.

It was very good indeed. 

Absolutely and must have been intimate. Razz is only a bit bigger at 1,500 though.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Hoping for a 17th year anniversary album show of Boxer…

5 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Porto announcement on cancellations so assume BCN is coming soon

I think you're right, Barcelona this week surely? Friday feeling likely. On a side note I like the video, kinda cool.

• Thanks 1

I really like it too 

the way they’ve done the video 

on Friday though tickets on dice will be on sale for the ciudad shows. 
wonder if they’ll update the line up in the afternoon same as this time maybe 

3 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

tumbleweed Friday?

there's loads of good stuff that day

Just my opinion matey. Respect opinions can vary.

Reckon we will get schedules tomorrow (or Friday at the latest) now.