Spot the Fatboy 👀

Franky

So in years gone by Fatboy Slim used to play under various names throughout the festival each day assuming names like “Beats International” etc and I could pretty much work out where he going to be. 

Due to the horrific Saturday night clashes for me I will miss his headline set at the Park. 

So, does anyone know where else he’s due to play? 

Thanks in advance. 

2 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

He'll be playing the chimes in the ice cream van on the Monday as people exit the festival and they're trying to offload the excess lollies.

I remember paying over £9 for an ice cream and a diet coke can in the train queue last year's Monday

14 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

I remember one year the Glade had "Drunk Soul Brother" on their line-up.

Well pretty damn obvious who that was.

Funny thing was he didn't show and played Lost Vagueness instead.

I remember that, although I didn’t see it. Mates came back and told me about it. Maybe 2005?? 

15 minutes ago, Franky said:

Ohhh do you know days and times? I would love to see him in the temple. 

Wonder whether he's the TBA on Sunday afternoon - the booker for the Greenfields stages said (on the unofficial Glastocast) they had a huge name that is a red event due to possible overcrowding...could that be him?

He’s got to be the 15:30 to 17:00 TBA on the Greenpeace stage on Sun. As another person commented, when the lineup came out on the official site the TBA had a hyperlink that literally took you to Fatboy Slim’s web page. It’s been fixed now but I can confirm I clicked on it too and it definitely was showing as Fatboy. It’s on my list too as can’t make the Park slot due to clashes. 

Edited by CantWaitForGlasto22

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

I remember one year the Glade had "Drunk Soul Brother" on their line-up.

Well pretty damn obvious who that was.

Funny thing was he didn't show and played Lost Vagueness instead.

I seem to remember 2005 had a lot of this kind of thing on the lineup. Roots Manuva had a few extra sets under a different moniker, Lord Gosh.

Simpler times, without social media and smart phones.