Predict the final TBAs

churlie100

7 hours ago, briddj said:

WAWAW

So, I obviously just bought the shirt from the Pulp side of things. 

Last time I wore it to Glastonbury people kept shouting WAWAW at me, I had absolutely no idea what it meant or why they were doing it, but shouting it back seemed to work a treat 😅

7 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

That’s The Pretenders.

Cant remember who had the info but somebody said Florence turned down a secret set last year as she was hoping she’d be asked back to headline again instead some time. Not sure how likely that really is these days, and I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see her pop up as a guest with somebody, but don’t think she’ll be doing any kind of high profile secret set of her own. 

Yeah this was my info… to my knowledge I think that sentiment still stands.

from memory Florence didn’t feel like her last album was Glasto Headline vibes and therefore didn’t want to play when she wasn’t headlining

7 hours ago, Sasperella2 said:

But surely some people here also frequent the other place and can tell us the gossip? 

Yeah, I thought this, although if the info is original on the other place, it does feel a bit like "cheating" (I can't think of a better way of phrasing it) to then blurb about it on here; unless the person with the info feels like releasing it here as well. I've read stuff on the other one, but then thought, it feels a bit like thievery or something to then repeat it here... like some kind of Somerset Live journalist or something, haha.

I dunno. It's a shame that so many people felt the need to migrate. 

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yeah, I thought this, although if the info is original on the other place, it does feel a bit like "cheating" (I can't think of a better way of phrasing it) to then blurb about it on here; unless the person with the info feels like releasing it here as well. I've read stuff on the other one, but then thought, it feels a bit like thievery or something to then repeat it here... like some kind of Somerset Live journalist or something, haha.

What/where is this other place?

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

People give info on the other place in the confidence it won’t be shared.  Once it’s starts getting shared here there and everywhere the info stops.

Tbf, most is out now and with 3 days to go you’ve not got long I guess to wait. 

14 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

That’s The Pretenders.

Cant remember who had the info but somebody said Florence turned down a secret set last year as she was hoping she’d be asked back to headline again instead some time. Not sure how likely that really is these days, and I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see her pop up as a guest with somebody, but don’t think she’ll be doing any kind of high profile secret set of her own. 

That's not a bad shout actually - given she filled in for Foos that one year do we think Dave might bring her out for a song?

19 minutes ago, mouserat said:

That's not a bad shout actually - given she filled in for Foos that one year do we think Dave might bring her out for a song?

That was exactly my thought - could very much see her coming out to duet Times Like These, although tbh there’s a massive amount of potential guest slots for the Foos set so who knows which, if any, will actually happen.

23 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Florence's best shot at headlining again is to do a storming secret set of her own, like The Killers, and prove her worth. There are always bigger names than her around.

I can't abide her voice so her apparent tactic of just waiting to be asked suits me!

😂

Yeah, I tend to agree, even if Killers were, and are, bigger than her anyway.

Shame really, feel like a Florence Park slot fits nicely. And up against Lizzo, wouldn't mean top much of a big crowd.

On 6/16/2023 at 12:13 PM, WStoner said:

Is the general consensus that Temple TBA on Sat night is Fred again.. B2B with Four Tet? 

Not a massive Fred again.. fan, but that would be wild if true!  If incredibly busy after Fat Boy Slim on Park!

Where have you got this knowledge from?