Acts Not yet On Line-Up You are Expecting To Still Appear

Breeze

Pulp, obviously. Had also expected to see Sam Ryder and Paulo Nutini pop up somewhere. PN is in Italy on the Sat but would be surprised if he didn’t play after his small set last year. Oh, and Tom Grennan. Thought he’d been confirmed in a news article but now can’t remember where I saw it (probably on here then 😂)

Edited by CantWaitForGlasto22
  • Upvote 1

Just now, downtherabbithole said:

QOTSA, Pulp (or Jarvis), Confidence Man

I feel like these are nailed on. Pulp maybe the least likely with slots left available. But maybe you’re right and we’ll just get Jarvis this year again before Pulp headline next year. Didn’t Con Man self confirm? 

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Nope. They said they were looking forward to seeing Cat Stevens. Not quite the same thing.

I thought they said they’d see a messenger on the farm with a winky face?! Pretty sure there was a screenshot. Unless I’m getting mixed up which is possible 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Nope. They said they were looking forward to seeing Cat Stevens. Not quite the same thing.

It was more than that. 

The original tweet was re Cat Stevens, then lots of people asking in the comments if that was a self confirmation, to which they liked every single message. 

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

It was more than that. 

The original tweet was re Cat Stevens, then lots of people asking in the comments if that was a self confirmation, to which they liked every single message. 

That’s good enough for me 😂 I can see them being there either way. On a bigger stage than the Park. They’re everywhere this summer

15 hours ago, ahoykatie said:

would love to see Sports Team on at the park stage or somewhere similar, altho I don't think they've got any touring plans on at the minute they seem to be popping up at a few euro festivals in July! 

They were fucking fantastic on JP last year. My favourite set of the weekend. 

• Like 1

The Beths and Gaz Coombes.  Both on the road in the UK and made for the The Park stage.

Pulp or The Hives opening Other.  Personally, I'd prefer The Hives.  

Still expecting to see Dub Pistols or at least Barry pop up somewhere. They've said they'll be there but not on the Glade this year, although it might be Glade Dome instead.

As much as I love them, if there's a clash again this year I'm going to go see the alternative as I keep defaulting to them!  😂

Edited by Quark