Worthy View & Sticklinch Available

franathy

Has anyone who is staying in worthy view not received their car parking pass? Ours was dispatched last week and still nothing. See tickets saying if it is lost for us to buy on the day and return the car parking stick (as in, the used car parking sticker lol) Which sounds quite dodgy and I can't see them actually accepting that.

20 minutes ago, ledwards said:

Has anyone who is staying in worthy view not received their car parking pass? Ours was dispatched last week and still nothing. See tickets saying if it is lost for us to buy on the day and return the car parking stick (as in, the used car parking sticker lol) Which sounds quite dodgy and I can't see them actually accepting that.

I think they'll do it, I had something like that and they refunded quite fast!

38 minutes ago, ledwards said:

Just received mine today actually, actual tickets stiill nowhere to be seen tho (although already handled by see tickets with box office collection)

4 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Email is USELESS without a letter identifying the area your tent is in. “Row 11” could be ANYWHERE. Last year, this was the email. Oh well, Pink Reception gonna be busy…

IMG_7521.jpeg

EDIT: updated email received. Shout out East A peeps 🙌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Anyone know what I need to put in Sat Nav for Worthy View parking? Coming from the East, any route tips appreciated. 

Once you turn off the A road where the signs say it seems to be separate roads to main parking so pretty quiet. I come from the M5 through Glastonbury town and then WV parking is signposted on the right.