Reckon the Hives will play?

Missrenegade

This is a very random question but it would be great if someone knew the answers to it. Before they came on, I was enjoying a lot of the pre-show music (I feel like they may have chosen it themselves). There were 2 songs I heard that I loved but I haven’t been able to find since then:

The lyrics to the first one included something like “don’t look down” and sounded similar to the Rolling Stones

the lyrics to the next one were something like “I drank too much last night” and sounded like The Animals

i know this is pretty vague but hopefully someone is able to help me out as it was a pretty busy field for the hives!

7 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

One of the best sets I saw..

surely you've seen that set before? i walked past as they were starting and it sounded like the same set i'd seen a few times more than ten years ago.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

surely you've seen that set before? i walked past as they were starting and it sounded like the same set i'd seen a few times more than ten years ago.

Impressive as they started their set with a song released on 2 May 2023. 
Such a consistently good live band and great way to get the festival Friday started 

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

To be fair, a lot of HPA's stage chat was very similar...... but that's just what he does....and he does does.it well.

stage chat borrowed from Liam, tell the crowd how great you are!

8 hours ago, rubenz said:

Does anyone know if the Hives were one of the Rabbit Hole TBAS? 

Someone told me on good authority they were but I didn't really believe them tbh! 

Hmmmmmm, a curious question…. Would have been amazing in my opinion.  In my opinion I recon it was probably considered a rather tasty idea…. However… I understand the band needed to leave site fairly quickly for their next thing, so doing a secret Rabbit Hole set was not actually possible in the end…., ?!?

• Upvote 1