The onsite Co-op

moogdroog

7 hours ago, concerned said:

We tried to get ice multiple times last year and it was always sold out. I wouldn't go under the impression it's definitely available and just consider it a bonus if you can get some (if you are expecting to use it to keep a coolbox cold for example). 

I was staying in Sticklinch so passed it twice most days and managed to buy ice every day. 

Someone on here had suggested one of these, https://www.amazon.co.uk/SHO-Food-Flask-Insulated-Outrageous/dp/B097F3MBHZ

which was  a third cheaper a year ago and pretty much kept some of it frozen until next day despite the great weather, so was perfect. The bags they sell are much bigger than it held so we were usually giving it away where possible. 

For mixers as I've written in another thread, be mindful the range is limited. 

Last year I think someone posted a list of what they would stock? 

Edited by clarkete

I was trying to find pictures of prices in comparison to a usual store in a city. 

The mark-up doesn't look too bad, although this photo is from 2022, says 3 quid a tub of Pringles, and they're only 2.90 in normal retail outlets. Perhaps price increase on top of that, but still not bad.

IMG_20180606_214201.jpg?w=944&ssl=1

image.png.0150cb85329b6d412e0601a81a34a0c1.png

28 minutes ago, stanh said:

How much were mixers if anyone can remember? Big bottle of Pepsi was like £3 or so at Leeds last year, but obviously it's all canned stuff at Glastonbury, so expecting a fair mark up. 

Full fat coke was £6.50 for a pack of 10.

Not sure about the watered down versions, presumably less but who'd care?

• Thanks 1

The only time I've been in there is when I was heading back to Sticklinch.. I had no intention of going in, but I made a 'mistake' and suddenly there I was.. I shuffled out and tried again. I think I made it.

This is really good to know, thanks for info, budget will be tight this year so glad to hear things like meal deals are on. Shame it doesnt sell tonic though as thats probably going to be my drink of choice!

• 2 weeks later...