RALLY

pedrogooch

Thought this looked quite similar to Wide Awake? Quite like the idea of loads of smaller bands and a few mid-size acts "headlining" all in one place in London.

Squid, Princess Nokia, caroline, Kelly Lee Owens, Wu-Lu, Leon Vynehall, Obongjayar. Not bad for £20. Especially if a few more names turn up.

I think that £20 price is for pre-sale only, then it's £25. Can sign-up here...

https://rallyrallyrally.co.uk/signup

Brand New Day Festival RALLY Is Launching This August

Edited by pedrogooch
  • Like 1

Pretty incredible that the organisers have managed to pull this together for £20 a ticket. Great mix of live acts / rappers / DJs.

Love Southwark Park, so I'm really excited to go to a festival there. Especially looking forward to Obongjayar, Erika de Casier, and Charlotte Adigery & Bolis Pupul.

Planning application says 3 stages, so I reckon we've got the full lineup already.

• 3 months later...
On 7/24/2023 at 12:20 PM, axel75 said:

Ticket offer (£33) via Southbank site, saving about a tenner:

Rally - RALLY Tickets | 5th August 2023 11:30 - 22:30 (seetickets.com)

Noice one! Thank you for sharing that link as £33 a tkt is waaay better than the walk up of £57 on Resident advisor or £56 on main Rally site. There were a few under £30 on Twickets last week however none listed now so just missed out . Dont fancy being there early given the weather forecast is rain all day so that discounted link of yours was perfect timing 🙂 

4 hours ago, collectivisedfarming said:

Both Princess Nokia and Obongjayar pulled out of this btw for anyone else going. Losing both headliners on your first event is bad luck.

Oh noes? Ok that is a shame 😞

Thank you for the update! Gutted for the promotors. Such bad luck for the launch.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought this was decent despite the weather! Particularly liked the fact the 3 stages weren’t quite the standard dome shaped  festival stage - although the main stage did feel a bit DIY (basically a lot of scaffolding) it worked well. 

Agree on more food stalls required, and a shame re: the last minute headliner drop outs, but tbh I wasn’t that bothered by either anyway.

Highlights for me were Kelly Lee Owens and Charlotte Adigery’s sets. 

Southwark Park is a nice park and the extra artworks added something - I’d like to see this side of it expanded. 

£20 was an absolute steal. Will be interested to see next year’s early bird prices. 

• 5 months later...