BRITs 2023

stanh

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Love it, reminds me of the Billy Connolly incontinence  trousers joke.
Though seriously I’ve seen more outrageous outfits worn at fashion shows by super models down the decades. 

He needs to be careful otherwise Biden will launch a heat seeking missile at him.

19 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

afterparty to come ... hope for some info from that 

No info from after party … was too busy dancing , drinking and not recognising many people…. I was a rubbish mole 😂😂😂😂. Couldn’t sit through the whole thing all night messaging, ….. it bloody flew by on the night which is th opposit to how it feels when you watch it on tv, ad breaks are a huge rush for drinks, chatting…. It’s a weird night , really geared towards tv. 
Harry should have done a medley like Lizzo , he’d make a great headliner. Hope lizzo subs , she was amazing , Sam smith surprised me …. 
it really lacks atmosphere in the arena, the music fans all appear to be right at the top, th brits school get the standing right at the front, the nominees on the tables seriously aren’t paying attention or even really watching the show , and the rest are corporates, record companies and mates, friends of bands or people who’ve paid a fortune all of whose have adhere to a dress code of ‘glamourous’ and just want a good night out !!! Very surreal !!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

No info from after party … was too busy dancing , drinking and not recognising many people…. I was a rubbish mole 😂😂😂😂. Couldn’t sit through the whole thing all night messaging, ….. it bloody flew by on the night which is th opposit to how it feels when you watch it on tv, ad breaks are a huge rush for drinks, chatting…. It’s a weird night , really geared towards tv. 
Harry should have done a medley like Lizzo , he’d make a great headliner. Hope lizzo subs , she was amazing , Sam smith surprised me …. 
it really lacks atmosphere in the arena, the music fans all appear to be right at the top, th brits school get the standing right at the front, the nominees on the tables seriously aren’t paying attention or even really watching the show , and the rest are corporates, record companies and mates, friends of bands or people who’ve paid a fortune all of whose have adhere to a dress code of ‘glamourous’ and just want a good night out !!! Very surreal !!! 

Thanks for your efforts anyway 🙂 it’s not easy trying to get info as my attempts at a mates wedding a few weeks back showed 🙂 

6 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

can't believe I missed such a big banter night. What are they playing at doing it on Saturday?

Availability. Dont think getting sam smith, harry, wet leg and lizzo a couple days right after the grammys was going to fly. Esp with performances from all of them.

I mean it really was just a fly by your pants night. It was so ofd having the audience banter BEFORE a commercial break. Thats normally when you return from the break. But i felt it was like stalling. And almost no presenter really had lines to recite which is just nonsense.

Edited by Suprefan

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

For a middle aged fella who doesn't get out much anyway, it's far preferable to play the BRITs drinking game on a Saturday than a school night.

Preach brother.  Was able to get drunk in safety without having to worry about staring at reporting spreadsheets the next morning

• Upvote 1