2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

On 6/17/2023 at 1:18 PM, Lucy92 said:

It’s not in any of the shows schedules for next week…

Can confirm the T&C's are now up! It's on Tuesday. 

Ps. If anyone here wins and needs a plus one, I'll pay with cider and a dream

• Thanks 1

‘20 (twenty) entrants will be selected at random and called by the production team who will check eligibility and ask questions to assess who is the most lively and enthusiastic entrant.‘

Let’s hope if I get a call the other 19 are at funerals, otherwise I’m f**ked.

Another 6 Music competition on tomorrow.  1 Pair up for grabs.

Listeners will be invited to listen to 6 Music between 07:30 and 16:30 on 20th June 2023 to hear four live tracks recorded at the Glastonbury Festival in a designated year. Listeners will be asked to identify the year the archive live tracks were performed at Glastonbury. The listeners will be asked to text in their answer followed by their name after Steve Lamacq has played the final track at 16:25. The competition will open for entries Tuesday 20th June at 16:29 and close at 17:00.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1zDNZxMp4n93GNdmYRw5qmn/6-musics-glastonbury-festival-ticket-competition

7 minutes ago, DownlnAlbion said:

Pretty certain the winners will have been informed by now. The comp closed at 8pm on Thursday

Yeah would have thought it would have been done by now, annoying because at least then I wouldn’t have to check my emails/junk emails every 10 minutes!

1 hour ago, AliceR said:

Yeah would have thought it would have been done by now, annoying because at least then I wouldn’t have to check my emails/junk emails every 10 minutes!

I can’t remember if it said in the t&c whether they’d announce the winner