2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

59 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

No online! 
Although person wasn’t exactly clued up or helpful. I reckon they’ve had chancers all day with no interest in giving business😂

Thanks for checking for me 🙂 really hope someone here gets it. What a fabulous prize (Elton was our first dance song) 

I’ve been quiet on here as we’ve been in our motorhome having a family break only half hour from the festival site! (It was what we booked when we didn’t get tickets in the sales) 
So glad to see some last minute competitions coming in! I really hope someone else on here gets lucky 🥰

BBC must have put my address down wrong and the tickets have been returned to my sorting office. I’m not home until Saturday. So nervous! Wondering whether to come home from our adventures early to get them tickets!

Edited by cb4747

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thank you for this! Managed to head up to the shop after work and entered 3 times before the guy between tutted a bit too loud 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DownlnAlbion said:

Thank you for this! Managed to head up to the shop after work and entered 3 times before the guy between tutted a bit too loud 

That's great to hear that it was of some use to someone on here. I posted it as soon as I was sent the info from an email to me. I'm not sure how long the offer was running from though - I didn't look at the details. It would seem a mighty fine line if it were between the time of the email, and the closing time this evening. No idea. I shall keep my fingers crossed for you. 

My name for the turbine is awful but I didn't see anyone else saying it 🤣

Also the Elton pop up shop was super cool! My sister and I loved it, the guy was like "can I help you?" We said "err we're here for the competition. Do you need the quote?" And he said "Nah, come on, then." Super chill but unfortunately most of the merch was out of our budget lol

Still feeling hopeful, but also reached the point of delusion that I'm going 🤡

Edited by esio

I went for ‘Whirly Farm’ and thought that might have had a chance. 😕

Some good names in the shortlist though. Not convinced by the winner or names based on puns of people that have never played glastonbury before or aren’t this year. Thought that was stretching the link a bit. 

and Denise fan outen?! Wow. She’s not even a musician or associated with glastonbury. And it’s a terrible name anyway  

I’m definitely not upset though…