2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

So Vodafone just gave me the biggest heart attack!
They've just given me 2 tickets.... to see Lana Del Rey!
I'm over the moon (and over the anxiety of thinking it was Glastonbury tickets). I LOVE her music! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I'm over the moon (and over the anxiety of thinking it was Glastonbury tickets). I LOVE her music! 

That’s so lovely of them! 

So, I’ve found myself here again. Very long story, but we are expecting a baby and due date very close to Glastonbury. We had coach tickets but had to upsettingly give them back as we need a car to be able to get offsite in an emergency (and need the money with baby coming). So now at the mercy of comps to see whether we can do a last min heavily pregnant Glastonbury! Honestly I’ve never been so devastated to not pay a balance. 

Apparently radio 1 comp is next Wednesday 

6 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

So, I’ve found myself here again. Very long story, but we are expecting a baby and due date very close to Glastonbury. We had coach tickets but had to upsettingly give them back as we need a car to be able to get offsite in an emergency (and need the money with baby coming). So now at the mercy of comps to see whether we can do a last min heavily pregnant Glastonbury! Honestly I’ve never been so devastated to not pay a balance. 

OMG!!! I'm messaging you on Twitter

9 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

With only 1 pair across all 3 platforms, entries are going to be incredibly high so odds are slim! Still worth a shot though. Whomever wins will be a very lucky sausage 🙂

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Every time I see you posting in here I hope you have got lucky! Fingers crossed for another win! x

2 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Good luck Lucy, thankfully I have tickets this year!

17 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Good luck Lucy, thankfully I have tickets this year!

So glad you’re sorted 🙂 I’ve already got a plan to drink a lot of non alcoholic beer, put my feet up and watch it on tv if all else fails (never letting our kid forgot the year they stopped Glastonbury 🤪). 

Can’t wait to take them next year though! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Congratulations 😊

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

https://twitter.com/WaterAidUK/status/1664266859192147968?s=20

The voting for WaterAid tat comp is open!
Anyone's on here? 

I'm kind of surprised by their choices for the finalists. I saw some cracking entries on Twitter. 

Not going to lie I also think there were some much better entries than some of the 5 chosen 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

i.e. MINE GOSH DARNIT!😑😆

And mine!

One of the finalists has broken the rules and gone for four colours… so I expect that will be disqualified and I’ll make the shortlist after all 😂

Ah well voted, and only a short time to wait for this one to be drawn! 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Dubs said:

🤣🤣 mine too !! 🤣🤣

Finally think I have to accept that I just won’t be going this year 🥹🥹🥹 how do people cope with the FOMO 🙈

I don't have a tv licence so technically can't watch any of it on BBC...

My husband and I have booked to take the children away in the campervan to Longleat and Center Parcs so I'm sure a stressful relaxing family holiday will sort me right out 😆 I also want to take them to a festival but really wanted their first experience to be Glastonbury. Set the bar high, you know!

Book yourself a break, treat yourself. Either avoid the hype or join it and get into the excitement. There's always next year... or maybe not lol. 

47 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

https://twitter.com/WaterAidUK/status/1664266859192147968?s=20

The voting for WaterAid tat comp is open!
Anyone's on here? 

I'm kind of surprised by their choices for the finalists. I saw some cracking entries on Twitter. 

It does feel like the brief was ignored a little bit, or they simply had too many to get through in a day. Not going to get too upset though, will cast my vote and try and move past the fact that some of them are giving clipart...as well as confronting the FOMO!

Edited by franks
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cb4747 said:

Congrats! Was this on the app competition? I've been waiting for Lana tickets to pop up on there, but its Bruce Springsteen for me today

8 minutes ago, Lubic said:

Congrats! Was this on the app competition? I've been waiting for Lana tickets to pop up on there, but its Bruce Springsteen for me today

Nope, not on the daily entry thing but I did grab myself a free costa whilst walking the dog and thought I'd take the time to tweet and thank them for it!

*I should mention I had previously entered one of their Twitter competitions to try and win tickets to see Lana Del Rey so I don't think it was a totally random act of kindness from them, they are also very aware of my pestering presence so probably just want me to leave them alone hahaha*

😇

Edited by cb4747

26 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Nope, not on the daily entry thing but I did grab myself a free costa whilst walking the dog and thought I'd take the time to tweet and thank them for it!

*I should mention I had previously entered one of their Twitter competitions to try and win tickets to see Lana Del Rey so I don't think it was a totally random act of kindness from them, they are also very aware of my pestering presence so probably just want me to leave them alone hahaha*

😇

Ah ok - that's very good of them, and more proof that tweeting Vodafone could pay off in the long run!

You've also reminded me that I forgot to claim my free bag of Haribo 😢