2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

8 minutes ago, lacney said:

Gutted about the Wateraid comp! These were some of my mates designs that I thought were pretty cool. 

Fingers crossed for winning in the vote!

The for flush sake one is brilliant!

1 hour ago, franks said:

It does feel like the brief was ignored a little bit, or they simply had too many to get through in a day. Not going to get too upset though, will cast my vote and try and move past the fact that some of them are giving clipart...as well as confronting the FOMO!

Haha! Mine is one of the five, but I'm not going to say which - I'll let the public decide! But I went through numerous designs before I got to the point where I thought I'd fulfilled the brief and it didn't look clip arty! So we'll see! 

• Like 1

Just now, naivetyplay said:

Haha! Mine is one of the five, but I'm not going to say which - I'll let the public decide! But I went through numerous designs before I got to the point where I thought I'd fulfilled the brief and it didn't look clip arty! So we'll see! 

Oh congrats!! The clipart comment does feel unfair now, sorry, I'm not salty mine didn't get picked honest 😂 Very curious which one yours is now, best of luck!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, franks said:

Oh congrats!! The clipart comment does feel unfair now, sorry, I'm not salty mine didn't get picked honest 😂 Very curious which one yours is now, best of luck!!

Haha. No, I totally get it and you're right about one of them - it has four colours!

2 hours ago, Johnnyseven said:

I've not seen any of the other ones but I would guess complexity of design and number of colours has an impact on the designs which were chosen due to the printing limitations and cost. 

I submitted three different designs. The one that was chosen I actually think it the least good of the three, but it's a much simpler design and I think fulfills the brief better. So I think you're right about printing permutations.

1 hour ago, lacney said:

Gutted about the Wateraid comp! These were some of my mates designs that I thought were pretty cool. 

Fingers crossed for winning in the vote!

Guess they weren't looking for anything too clean or professional as your friend's designs (especially first one) wins hands down imo.

2 hours ago, ccopeland271 said:

Please can you guys vote for my design, I've been shortlisted for a chance to win glasto tickets! Also chance to win tickets just by voting yourself! My design is #2 HOPE. Thank you!!

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets

That got my vote before I read this, good luck! 

2 hours ago, Joey01 said:

Guess they weren't looking for anything too clean or professional as your friend's designs (especially first one) wins hands down imo.

I’m totally agreeing.

My designs were so professional 😏

4 hours ago, ccopeland271 said:

Please can you guys vote for my design, I've been shortlisted for a chance to win glasto tickets! Also chance to win tickets just by voting yourself! My design is #2 HOPE. Thank you!!

Voted for it before I saw this - good luck 🤞🍀

5 hours ago, ccopeland271 said:

This was my own design;

IMG_2349.JPG

However, it is now apparent to me that my design went down the pan - so to speak. 

i have, therefore, voted for yours, as requested, and as forced to by my brain. 

I've just noticed that they are going to select a random winner of the voters on 5th June. That happens to be my birthday. Now do start an orderly queue on the morning to wish me happy birthday, wont you!!!?

Anyway, my hat was only really in the ring to get @Crazyfool01and @angelina ticket each. Please note that that isn't favouritism, as I know neither person. It's just that if crazy doesn't go, then my head will not be able to cope, and because angelin has tried so very hard for one of her mates. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've just noticed that they are going to select a random winner of the voters on 5th June. That happens to be my birthday. Now do start an orderly queue on the morning to wish me happy birthday, wont you!!!?

Anyway, my hat was only really in the ring to get @Crazyfool01and @angelina ticket each. Please note that that isn't favouritism, as I know neither person. It's just that if crazy doesn't go, then my head will not be able to cope, and because angelin has tried so very hard for one of her mates. 

i am going yog 🙂 i have a ticket . 🙂 your head can rest easy 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I had thought that was the case. Then I didn't. Then I did etc etc. It got to the point whereby I thought that you hadn't in the end.

Did Kieran get a ticket / is he going (The poet!)?

yep he is going 🙂 hoping he will be back on these forums very soon .... im doing my best to persuade him 🙂 

• Upvote 1

That is so kind of you, especially with all thsts going on. My dr has delayed my chemo for three weekks so I should be in tip top condition by the time Glasto comes around and raring for the next phase when I get back. Im going to stick to the rule of only having two drinks but im not sure if thsts per day or week😃