2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

5 minutes ago, angelin said:

Do you think theres a better time of day say after 9am to enter the vodaphone? Im shocked theres been no body on social media saying theyve won. Are they just going to pick 70 at the end?

I’ve been trying to figure this out. I have a baby so am often up at different times at night and have tried all sorts of early hour entries but with no luck; I presumed that as it’s a winning moments algorithm perhaps I would have a better chance entering at those times but nope. The winner who posted on Twitter (and then deleted the post and tried flogging the tickets) won at around 15:20 I think it was. It’s probably completely random and, like with most things, I’m completely over thinking it 🥲

9 hours ago, angelin said:

I cant believe Ive just spent £8 postage on one case of cider. Did I tell  you I actually have a ticket?  Im doing all this to get a friend a ticket. Its cost me a bomb but shes worth it😃

That's nice of you!
Fingers crossed for you and your friend x

42 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Surprised we've not heard about a cheese winner (unless I've missed something). 5 pairs of tickets this month, wasn't it?

I've only heard of a handful of winners; Vodafone Tent comp, Vodafone Reward comp (although winner tried flogging ticket), and 2 Tony's winners. 

I'm shocked we haven't heard of more given the many ticket competitions out there. This week was the Co-op App draw, the cheese draw, the Vodafone Facebook, Instagram and Twitter draw, and also their daily rewards app. Brother's have confirmed that some tickets have been won but wouldn't disclose how many. 

2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

I've only heard of a handful of winners; Vodafone Tent comp, Vodafone Reward comp (although winner tried flogging ticket), and 2 Tony's winners. 

I'm shocked we haven't heard of more given the many ticket competitions out there. This week was the Co-op App draw, the cheese draw, the Vodafone Facebook, Instagram and Twitter draw, and also their daily rewards app. Brother's have confirmed that some tickets have been won but wouldn't disclose how many. 

Fingers crossed for you, I am taken back to 2016 seeing you back in this thread. Your dedication to the cause needs rewarding by winning tickets! 😁 x

I had a missed call earlier and I rang back went straight to a vodaphone answe machine. I know through this that Ai know nobody on vodaphone.

I’ve just bought yet more chocolate and the woman wouldn’t let me touch them and pick my own which annoyed me for some reason. 

I think I’m just getting stressed now. My mate is putting her ticket back tomorrow it’s such a pain not being able to transfer it to my other friend.

4 minutes ago, angelin said:

I had a missed call earlier and I rang back went straight to a vodaphone answe machine. I know through this that Ai know nobody on vodaphone.

I’ve just bought yet more chocolate and the woman wouldn’t let me touch them and pick my own which annoyed me for some reason. 

I think I’m just getting stressed now. My mate is putting her ticket back tomorrow it’s such a pain not being able to transfer it to my other friend.

Do they not look similar enough to get away with it?

1 hour ago, StoneCircle said:

Fingers crossed for you, I am taken back to 2016 seeing you back in this thread. Your dedication to the cause needs rewarding by winning tickets! 😁 x

Yes I’m still obsessed with the magic that is Glastonbury festival! My husband and I last went in 2019. Haven’t been lucky since and just want to take our children and experience it as a family now! Fingers crossed x

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Yes I’m still obsessed with the magic that is Glastonbury festival! My husband and I last went in 2019. Haven’t been lucky since and just want to take our children and experience it as a family now! Fingers crossed x

I volunteered with Oxfam last year and I am very fortunate to have a ticket this year. I hope you win some! 🤞 x

20 minutes ago, angelin said:

My mate is putting her ticket back tomorrow it’s such a pain not being able to transfer it to my other friend.

16 minutes ago, Field Commander Jefferson said:

Do they not look similar enough to get away with it?

Can they not 'make' themselves look similar enough? Wig, headscarf, shades - whatever it takes. 

No there’s a twenty year age gap and we are glamping this year so I expect the gate to be less busy so more attention to people. Believe me I’ve tried every avenue. We are coming in behind the circus gate. I rang that vodaphone number back and it said message box was full. I haven’t won on the daily game so I do t know who it is.

16 hours ago, angelin said:

I cant believe Ive just spent £8 postage on one case of cider. Did I tell  you I actually have a ticket?  Im doing all this to get a friend a ticket. Its cost me a bomb but shes worth it😃

I'm trying the Vodafone everyday as well for the two in our group that didn't get tickets, but it has me thinking

If I win, am I tied to the ticket, or can I put their names down?

1 hour ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

I'm trying the Vodafone everyday as well for the two in our group that didn't get tickets, but it has me thinking

If I win, am I tied to the ticket, or can I put their names down?

Id say no. Infact if i win Ive resigned myself that mine will be chucked away as I only need one.

4 hours ago, angelin said:

No there’s a twenty year age gap and we are glamping this year so I expect the gate to be less busy so more attention to people. Believe me I’ve tried every avenue. We are coming in behind the circus gate. I rang that vodaphone number back and it said message box was full. I haven’t won on the daily game so I do t know who it is.

Look a like latex mask. OK, I'll back down now. just sayin' though.