Pilton Party 2023

Crazyfool01

29 minutes ago, Chimps said:

I saw on the Eat The Farm instagram that they are there in September. 

Do they have many food stalls and what is the bar situation like or can you take your own booze?

theres normally a few different  food stalls and a bar (decent ales last time i went [ about 5 years back]).

7 hours ago, Chimps said:

I saw on the Eat The Farm instagram that they are there in September. 

Do they have many food stalls and what is the bar situation like or can you take your own booze?

I’m going to Extravaganza tomorrow so think I will queue up for some tickets. 

As above and you can also take a limited amount yourself … can’t remember if it was 4 or 6 cans of cider / beer though 

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I would say a bit longer , last year it was only to the top of car park,  this year its out the car park and then some   , can't see how far it goes after that without losing my place in the Q lol

OK. Thanks. Any sign of the big man yet. He was on patrol in the old red landy last year.

36 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Tickets selling well , my are in the low 1000's , . If capacity is 8k  then I would say they may sell out quickly. 

BTW, if anyone is coming to get tix , security are bringing cash sells forward to the top of the Q 

Does that mean your ticket numbers are in the low thousands or low thousands left? In Que now so fingers crossed 

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

all you need for the perfect representation is tunes played so bad live you can't recognise them.

Will enjoy it all the same … a night out with mates and cider on the farm … bumping into a few from here . I’m not precious about my music .  

• Upvote 1