Other Stage Headliners

airwaves

1 hour ago, Jose Pose said:

*In your opinion 

Has anyone considered the 1975 might might not have been booked because the lead singer is a massive creep?

Has anyone also considered that if you’re a fan of the 1975 you’re obviously going to think they’d be a better booking than acts you don’t like as much, but in fact your own musical tastes and opinions are not representative of everyone else in the world? I don’t particularly care for the 1975, so do you genuinely think your opinion is more valid than mine? 

** You can also replace the 1975 with any other act anyone deems to be more suitable than an act they don’t like.

Why are you always so narky?

im just talking in the sense of artists right now. Who should be at the festival in some capacity.

I’ve never seen the 1975 before, don’t even listen to there songs barely. 

Edited by TGCarr

4 minutes ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

Superscally has not heard of an artist so he simply can’t be big enough! Ridiculous comment - I couldn’t name you 1 Wizkid song but am aware he’s big enough

Pipe down you melt. If you think that I seriously believe that my knowledge of acts dictates the lineup then maybe forums are the wrong place for you. This is a laugh. It's not a Cobra meeting...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BenG92 said:

Prodigy are playing the same Parklife slot Bicep played last year before they headlined WH. 

I love them but I think people are putting too much stock in them if they're saying other head or bust 

Maybe… but Glastonbury is very much more their crowd and I think they’d pull an insane crowd if they were anywhere other than Other headliner, but maybe I’m overestimating their lasting appeal post-Keith. 

8 minutes ago, nikkic said:

The Orbital info is in Rolling Stone mag (online) for anyone interested. 

Yep - 

And while fans can expect to see the group live this summer, one place they won’t be hitting up is Glastonbury Festival – where the band played a memorable Other Stage set in 1994.

“We won’t be there! The problem with Glastonbury is that it’s become such a global thing,” Paul explained. “Everyone wants to do it. Everyone wants to clear their diary in case they can get it, and it becomes so oversubscribed. It means it’s tricky getting the slot you’re happy with. Maybe next year we’ll be there!”

5 minutes ago, 1MessageAgainDoneLeak said:

How old are you 😂 use the English language better, you could have easily said ‘I don’t think he’s headlining the other’  you said ‘ I haven’t heard of him so no way he’s headlining the other’

has it been a bad day for you?  

Have you even read your written English? 🤣

Having a great day - still am. If I was seriously insulting Matt/Matt alt I'd have called them a c**t. If I was seriously making my case as to why I thought an act was playing or not, I'd have done so. I'm merely having fun, but then I really should remember that many people on here love to flounce hard.

Edited by Superscally
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Maybe… but Glastonbury is very much more their crowd and I think they’d pull an insane crowd if they were anywhere other than Other headliner, but maybe I’m overestimating their lasting appeal post-Keith. 

Brutal reality is they could be WH vs. Elton to help spread the crowd 😞

6 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Have you even read your written English? 🤣

Having a great day - still am. If I was seriously insulting Matt/Matt alt I'd have called them a c**t. If I was seriously making my case as to why I thought an act was playing or not, I'd have done so. I'm merely having fun, but then I really should remember that many people on here love to flounce hard.

Your super super cool man - many of us on here flouncing wishing we was Superscally 😕 keep up those insults that my 12 year old son uses! Twerp