Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

Just now, emilya1993 said:

Hi all, a long time lurker on this forum since first doing the festival in 2015, saying hello as I've joined the resale group - will give it my best shot for everyone! 

welcome and best of luck ... now is the time to be building your own helpers ready to help the team once successful .

4 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Must be close to 400 people across all the various spreadsheets trying this time.....eeek.

if anyone can bring along 4 helpers its still very achievable .... numbers do seem high but we've nothing to compare it with . organised spreadsheets on here are a pretty new concept . just the last 2 festivals I think 

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

if anyone can bring along 4 helpers its still very achievable .... numbers do seem high but we've nothing to compare it with . organised spreadsheets on here are a pretty new concept . just the last 2 festivals I think 

I'm hoping that between the 18 friends of mine that have tickets, helpers on here and the four of us that still need them we get something! 

• Like 1

Apologies if this has been asked before, but what's the resale situation with campervan tickets? If someone is lucky enough to score a ticket in the resale, is there a resale campervan ticket option too?

The last time I went through the resale was in the days when campervan tickets could be passed on and I got one that way.

19 minutes ago, robu said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, but what's the resale situation with campervan tickets? If someone is lucky enough to score a ticket in the resale, is there a resale campervan ticket option too?

The last time I went through the resale was in the days when campervan tickets could be passed on and I got one that way.

You should be fine the accommodation sale follows main sale on the Sunday …make sure you are prepared with one reg number but usually there’s some back in the pot from people who over brought previously . It is supposed to be limited but doesn’t seem to work so you can end up with multiple 

6 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

I'm hoping that between the 18 friends of mine that have tickets, helpers on here and the four of us that still need them we get something! 

It’ll be easier than getting Arsenal tickets is at the minute! I’m beginning to deeply dislike the ticketmaster queue system

12 hours ago, t0paz said:

It’ll be easier than getting Arsenal tickets is at the minute! I’m beginning to deeply dislike the ticketmaster queue system

ha! yeh its a complete nightmare at the moment....luckily I'm a STH so don't need to worry about matchday sales, but plenty of my mates are silver members and have been moaning this season....

On 3/20/2023 at 7:39 PM, The Other Steve said:

Resale Group #04

I've volunteered to setup resale group #04 for anyone who wants to join.  There are a few of us definitely looking to join forces so if you are interested please DM me with these details and I'll add you to the spreadsheet and WhatsApp group.

1. Registration Number & Postcode for all members in your group
  2. Primary contact number for lead booker
  3. Whether you are looking for main resale or coach resale or both
  4. If coach, where from

I'll then share the spreadsheet to group members along with a guide etc on what to do on the day and we can get some conversation going on WhatsApp.

I've not this before but I am super organised so lets see what we can do together and fingers crossed 🤞

How does this work again? I'm part of a group of 5, would we have to send card details to random people on here etc?

3 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

How does this work again? I'm part of a group of 5, would we have to send card details to random people on here etc?

you would have to agree a strategy amongst the group .... most on ours had built up a level of trust over a fair bit of time .... so we all just used own cards and   got paid back . obviously a bit of trust involved but if people dont pay back then tickets can still be cancelled . so really not worth it to rip someone off . Ive not ever seen issues in my time on here . however that is absolutely not a guarantee it couldt happen . They other option which would delay things slightly and might cause more complications on the day is to provide a telephone number to ring for payment . Dont forget that verification might also be needed . 

19 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

you would have to agree a strategy amongst the group .... most on ours had built up a level of trust over a fair bit of time .... so we all just used own cards and   got paid back . obviously a bit of trust involved but if people dont pay back then tickets can still be cancelled . so really not worth it to rip someone off . Ive not ever seen issues in my time on here . however that is absolutely not a guarantee it couldt happen . They other option which would delay things slightly and might cause more complications on the day is to provide a telephone number to ring for payment . Dont forget that verification might also be needed . 

Thanks, I was trawling through each page to find this out. Currently getting definites from friends if they're even still interested and I can't put us into an eFests group until they've okay'd it... Feel like by the time they've got their act together it'll be too late, d'oh.

On 3/27/2023 at 1:49 PM, gooner1990 said:

Must be close to 400 people across all the various spreadsheets trying this time.....eeek.

Anecdotal evidence is that there might be quite a reasonable number of tickets available. The cost of living crisis means finding the cash difficult, maybe the line up doesn’t suit some (though I’ve never understood that), other family commitments and just those who are just a bit not too bothered. I know seven folk who have paid deposit and two now aren’t going. Anyway best of luck to all on here in the resale. 

41 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Anecdotal evidence is that there might be quite a reasonable number of tickets available. The cost of living crisis means finding the cash difficult, maybe the line up doesn’t suit some (though I’ve never understood that), other family commitments and just those who are just a bit not too bothered. I know seven folk who have paid deposit and two now aren’t going. Anyway best of luck to all on here in the resale. 

Going by the Twitter poll from Glastobation, could be around 25k tickets available.

How many people are on these spreadsheets though? 100 people x 40 spreadsheets?

It would truly be a Glasto miracle if all 4k people on the sheets got their tickets!

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Going by the Twitter poll from Glastobation, could be around 25k tickets available.

How many people are on these spreadsheets though? 100 people x 40 spreadsheets?

I think we're up to 4 groups now so still a large number looking for tickets but not quite up to the 4k mark thankfully!

1 minute ago, Fingerbobs said:

I think we're up to 4 groups now so still a large number looking for tickets but not quite up to the 4k mark thankfully!

Oh, I thought I read a post a few pages back that the next spreadsheet would be Group 41, or something like that?

I was amazed there was such a number!

EDIT: Think I must be tired because it actually did say that it was group 4. 

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Oh, I thought I read a post a few pages back that the next spreadsheet would be Group 41, or something like that?

I was amazed there was such a number!

4  spreadsheets not 41 🙂 that spreadsheet has 41 people on it I think or did at that time 

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

4  spreadsheets not 41 🙂 that spreadsheet has 41 people on it I think or did at that time 

We’ve got 69 people in group to date so it’s getting close to 400 across the forum