Bilbao BBK 2023

Rico_Pliskin

5 hours ago, sgreen7643 said:

Gonna go to this for the first time. Not planning on camping though, can anyone give any tips on where to stay to make it convenient to get home at night? 

Near the San Mames stadium. The end stop of the shuttle buses is close to the stadium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 9:24 PM, Sarahw2 said:

Has anyone ever bought their tickets for the year after at the festival? If so can you pay on your wristband and does it work out much cheaper ?

You can buy them at the site and they are cheaper than later on. Cannot remember how much exactly, would say it was around 105-115 back then, 20ish € cheaper than the early bird in october.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

What dates 2024 do you imagine? Just getting ahead and booking hotels

4th to the 6th of July. Its still early to book a hotel. There are some on booking.com but they are expensive now. Wait for another month or 2. If your going this year I contacted Last Tour and they will have tickets on sale for next year at the info booth. 

Also when booking your hotel, get something close to San Mames Stadium. You don't want to be walking for a half an hour after you get the bus back. 

Edited by Sarahw2

3 hours ago, sgreen7643 said:

Forecast for this isn't looking great sadly 😞 How does it hold up in the rain? 

I rented a locker for the weekend to put a rain coat, hoodie for later at night and change of shoes in. Will bring on Thursday and put them in it just in case I need it. 

Edited by Sarahw2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I see they're selling weekend tickets for 2024 at the fest. What price is quoted and also what are the dates for 2024?

Enjoy your last night! 

Not there this year, but early tickets were at 110 on site last year. I guess with prices increasing they should be around 120/130 which is still a bargain.

Edited by VCF