Taylor swift

brettredmayne

7 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

I can't believe they are taking that entire set to Cardiff for 1 night only, madness. 

Kind of. They have 2 sets of the steel frame so its not messing anything up per say. The led screens and walkway they only have 1 set up but they might be smart to have 2 because this leg has more mid week dates in there.

and looks like crisis averted? Somebody chatted with a tm rep. Theres no way theyre going to make 70,000 people a night get their id's checked.

IMG_6791.jpeg

6 hours ago, incident said:

There is no section 221 in Murrayfield. I'd be very suspicious of any site advertising tickets there.

But generally speaking - row AA would be the 27th row. There are exceptions to this but it'll usually go A-Z, and then AA, BB, CC etc.

Just checked a seat map for another murrayfield event and this is correct. A-Z then AA BB etc so its row 27 but as its lower tier those will be great seats

Edited by Memory Man

10 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

For presale on Ticketmaster you were presented with a page like this, with a list of all the different ticket types (the prices for each ticket type appear once you put your code in but I didn’t get a screenshot of that) 

IMG_0018.png

From there you had to go through and search for the best available ticket in any category you chose. You were only allowed a limited number (think it was five) of searches before you got booted out and told to rejoin the queue, though, so don’t go in expecting to be allowed to be too fussy. And there’s no option to just search for the best available ticket across all the categories at once, unfortunately, you have to pick and choose which categories to search under. 

If you’re willing to try for the VIP packages, best to read up and decide in advance which packages you’re willing to pay for, because they’re all quite similarly worded and you don’t want to waste any time deciphering which one is for you. 

Thank you for this. Greatly appreciated! 

I have no optimism of getting tickets at all - but I'm in the queue at least as we speak. Did you say we have to leave it to auto queue rather than refresh? Scared of it kicking me out and back of the line with a refresh! It is moving .. but slowly.

Edited by st dan

12 minutes ago, st dan said:

I have no optimism of getting tickets at all - but I'm in the queue at least as we speak. Did you say we have to leave it to auto queue rather than refresh? Scared of it kicking me out and back of the line with a refresh! It is moving .. but slowly.

Good luck! Be interested to hear how it was for you, were there many options left, etc?

I'm trying at 1pm and time could not be moving more slowly right now.

Just now, Justcalledtosay said:

Went in at queue position 5,077 for Liverpool and there was only VIP when i landed on the booking page..

Definitely feels like they flogged more tickets last week than this. 5,000 would have you got you non-VIP tickets last week I think?

7 minutes ago, TheGChild said:

Good luck! Be interested to hear how it was for you, were there many options left, etc?

I'm trying at 1pm and time could not be moving more slowly right now.

No luck .. got through the waiting room and into the queue and there were 7725 ahead of me (difficult to gauge if that was a lot on not without knowing availability). Throughout the queue there were messages popping up stating availability was low, and that VIP packages were best option (surprisingly)  

Got through after 25 mins and it then kicked me out after I had entered my code .. no idea why! Had to rejoin the queue and then nothing left when I got back in (other than the crazy VIP prices)  

Will try again at 1pm and 3pm but almost resigned to the fact I won’t be getting hold of any. 

Just some advice: previously I said it was only showing me £600 VIP packages on AXS but everytime I refreshed on the ticket selection page and re-entered my code it gave me different availability. It didn't kick me out at any point 

Was able to eventually get 3 £300 standing and then go back in and get a fourth

Did still come up with some other tickets including I think general admission but wouldn't always let you get more than 1 or 2

Edited by rudeandquizzacious

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Early entry is going to be worthless given the number of people that have  VIPs.

Yep - plus if you get in early and get a good spot - as it's just general standing with no golden circle or anything, you'd have to be stood there for 8 hours or so to keep your spot that you've paid triple the price for! What a con.

Stupid question, Ive followed my link in my email to the ticketmaster page and selected the chosen date. Is the waiting room the page it has now taken me to, where it says ONSALE TIME From xxxx Untill xxxx and it has a clock counting down. Not sure whether to click back or if this is it and it will spring to life at 13.00. Sorry any help appreciated. Bag of nerves here.

11 minutes ago, TheGChild said:

Stupid question, Ive followed my link in my email to the ticketmaster page and selected the chosen date. Is the waiting room the page it has now taken me to, where it says ONSALE TIME From xxxx Untill xxxx and it has a clock counting down. Not sure whether to click back or if this is it and it will spring to life at 13.00. Sorry any help appreciated. Bag of nerves here.

Once 1pm strikes it'll automatically put you in a queue. Stay on that page. Good luck

• Thanks 1

I think it’s been said already but the swathes of VIP £600 tickets are tactical to ensure anyone paying secondary prices is paying them to the promoter. If there’s any risk of them not selling, they’ll return in the guise of production seats later without the swag. The cottage industry of casual resellers wouldn’t think twice about hoovering up £150 quid seats to resell but £600 seats with a bunch of tat they can maybe get £50 for on eBay is a bit more of a risk.

Jeez that was intense!

Entered the q at 4387, number dropped to 1592 by 13:14 with warnings of all standing areas being limited. Kind of blacked out after that, not sure what time i got in but two heart attacks, a mini stroke and about 15 years aging later.... i've emerged with 3 'All too well' tickets seated in 113. Stupid money but this is a one off and the reaction from my daughter tonight is going to be absolutely priceless. Thanks for anyone who answered my anxious questions and best of luck to anyone still trying in the coming days! Woooooooo! Im going for a walk in the woods with Folklore on to calm my ass down. x

• Like 1

"No GA Standing" left, but you can waltz in as many times as you want to buy the £305 VIP access tickets - which are just GA standing with bells on. I think I'm reluctantly going to have to buy these so I don't miss out, but I really don't want to given the way these have been charged. But don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face!