ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah I can fully appreciate that. Sounds like a very frustrating experience all round.

I had a shocker in the coach sale (entering all my regs on three different devices but never being able to select a coach) and then thought I had no chance. On the Sunday I was trying on my phone from a hotel in Ecuador at 4am so I'd pretty much given up hope. Especially when I saw the sold out messages. I didn't get further than a holding page so couldn't believe it when my mate smashed it.

Having not had a ticket since the 2019 festival I'm pretty made up. Especially to get my mate back on the farm again, providing she's well enough when it comes round.

I've had success in the resale a few times, though, and many do so definitely don't give up hope! 

Congrats! 🙂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Thanks! Were you successful? Have lost track!

I managed to get tickets for some friends and put myself a deposit on with them but it’s just an insurance in case I don’t get an Oxfam place next year.  If I do, I won’t be paying the balance.

I don’t have priority with as only do Glasto with them and last year was tricky to get a place although it all worked out ok in the end! 

10 hours ago, stuie said:

I managed to get tickets for some friends and put myself a deposit on with them but it’s just an insurance in case I don’t get an Oxfam place next year.  If I do, I won’t be paying the balance.

I don’t have priority with as only do Glasto with them and last year was tricky to get a place although it all worked out ok in the end! 

Ah cool! Well, hope it works out and sounds like you'll be there either way then.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 11:08 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Having not had a ticket since the 2019 festival I'm pretty made up. Especially to get my mate back on the farm again, providing she's well enough when it comes round.

Is that your mate Bryony? If so then I'll cross my fingers, her latest update sounded a bit better and good to see her getting the miles in even if it is just a few here and there.

On 11/23/2022 at 11:11 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Oh and I've not really been able to face the politics thread since I got back - all the bickering was doing my head in!

Yes, it did go through a really tedious skip-fire patch a while back didn't it! I'm finding it mostly okay and bearable at the moment and hope it stays that way as there are some interesting views and opinions that get aired when people aren't calling each other c**ts or tories.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kurosagi said:

Is that your mate Bryony? If so then I'll cross my fingers, her latest update sounded a bit better and good to see her getting the miles in even if it is just a few here and there.

Yes, it did go through a really tedious skip-fire patch a while back didn't it! I'm finding it mostly okay and bearable at the moment and hope it stays that way as there are some interesting views and opinions that get aired when people aren't calling each other c**ts or tories.

It is - yes, that's so kind of you. Thanks again for donating. We are really hoping to get her there.

I'm sure I'll be back in the politics thread soon enough...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kurosagi said:

I'm finding it mostly okay and bearable at the moment and hope it stays that way as there are some interesting views and opinions that get aired when people aren't calling each other c**ts or tories.

Yeah, they don't need to use both terms, we obviously all know they're synonymous 😉

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

My biggest mistake was not getting everyone to close browsers after 10 mins of not getting through in October. Clear the cash and start again!

Yep. It may be coincidental superstition but. Starting over, deleting cookies, clearing certain things, etc. rings true with me.

Iirc @Pinhead made a post about this in this thread somewhere about the proper thing to do to clear things properly.

He's way more technologically knowledgeable than I am.

But saying that, I still didn't get through personally this year.

Edited by MrZigster

• 7 months later...
  • Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales