Sziget 2023

#1SzigetFan

6 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

The killers & strokes & placebo already have shows signed this summer, so I don’t get why that would be held back.

Any number of names (big or small) could've been held back to make tomorrow's announcement stronger. Alternatively, the festival might have had different plans that fell through and went for those names after they were booked elsewhere.

Or they are indeed not playing.

12 minutes ago, thetime said:

Looking at the setlists of Placebo in 2022, they play mostly arenas in mainland Europe.

I wouldn't rule out Lorde and Placebo as last 2 headliners. 

Placebo should be subs or co-headliners at best at any decently sized festival in Europe, but you never know.

2 minutes ago, Akujin said:

Btw I might get kicked around for this but, Imagine Dragons are as much rock as Mumford & Sons, how come they are not considered “the” rock headliner?

I think it’s bc leaks told us after the 1st announcement there was “at least” 1 more rock headliner coming

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sziget2023_Leaks said:

What would you like to ask me?

what we can expect tomorrow? 🤠

How good/bad is announcement is going to be in your opinion? Are we getting something new that is not announced for other festivals? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by ReljaGajić

Looks like arena will be having these "theme" days almost every night. Easy promotion for a festival i guess... Balaton sound also has these "takeovers".

For us, visitors it is not significantly different, maybe more alternative artist on certain days, so yes, maybe cheaper. They usually also had some kind of decoration.

QDance is hardstyle/Hard Trance, Rampage is Drum and bass, Higher Ground is EDM i think, Awakenings is techno music. 

• Thanks 1