Tramlines 2023 and Hillsborough Gigs

stanh

13 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

I never said it was a strong set of four headliners, but in the current landscape Courteeners, Blossoms, PH+JA and Ashcroft all have claim to headline a festival like Tramlines. 

At a little over £100 festival… fully agree

3 minutes ago, briddj said:

I'm an over-40s male and can confirm I'm very satisfied.

Over 40s female... could be worse. I'm reminded though they never did come up with the goods for my Spector photo they used on a poster a few years back 

13 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Over 40s female... could be worse. I'm reminded though they never did come up with the goods for my Spector photo they used on a poster a few years back 

A bit of nostalgia for you... Tramlines 2012 poster, Spector photo from 2011 DrownedInSound stage @ Barker's Pool

IMG_20230131_182136.jpg

Friday is stacked Pale Waves/Circa Waves/Sea Girls/DMAs/Bloc Party all suit me and mine (and she likes the Verve so will see Ashcroft).

Saturday the one-two of Blossom and Courteeners is mint, and Bea and Kate Nash will be good as well.

Sunday is utter cack but never expect much from Tramlines that day so that's acceptable. 

I was pretty worried about this year with the rumours of it being a struggle to book acts but I'm pretty pleased. Being greedy I'd like Fri and Sat swapped for work reasons! 

Edited by thatTFBguy

3 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

I love it.  Imagine lots won't.

My favourite current band Red Rum Club are there plus lots of established older acts I have listened to and seen. 

Does have the feel of a Shine On weekender though and not good for the under 25s.  But as my mate said let them go to Leeds and watch sh@te and burn their tents 🤣

True.  And…. It’s pretty much sold out anyway so let them moan