Volunteering 2023

neil93

I did the same however today I have had an auto cancellation from oxfam and told I’m blacklisted for potential bot use ! Explained what I’d been doing but they said due to the amount of traffic they can’t disprove.  Absolutely gutted, short run it seems legit but in the long run it doesn’t work, 

48 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

I'm assuming recycling crew is basically done now? Just updating the spreadsheet. 

Still nothing from access all areas!

I got offered a spot yesterday, and from my understanding there are spots still available for the late shift 5pm-12pm 
I was half way down the waitlist and managed to grab a after festival spot. 

47 minutes ago, Henry2145 said:

I did the same however today I have had an auto cancellation from oxfam and told I’m blacklisted for potential bot use ! Explained what I’d been doing but they said due to the amount of traffic they can’t disprove.  Absolutely gutted, short run it seems legit but in the long run it doesn’t work, 

Maybe this is why there hasn’t been any released today as they have seen suspicious activity on the website? 
had you got a place which they then cancelled? 

1 hour ago, Henry2145 said:

Was this by using the proceed trick ?

2 hours ago, Henry2145 said:

Oh gosh that’s absolutely gutting. If you got onto the proceed page legitimately and kept it there and kept pressing it constantly would that look like a bot? I don’t understand bots!

What was the specific method you were using?

Explained to who lol. Sure you're not just putting people off 👀

Can we see the auto cancellation so we we keep an eye out? 

1 hour ago, smiley33 said:

Guys pay no attention to Henry, he's just trying to get everyone offline so he canbag himself lolol - 1 post and this was it 

My thoughts too, I am awaiting a reply to a DM..... In the meantime ignore him he will crawl back under the stone he crawled out of!