Glastonbury 2022 Vlogs

gfa

On 1/29/2023 at 10:40 PM, TheDayman said:

Seem like a decent bunch of lads

Just watched the '22 one last night. Thanks for the share. Agreed was a fun gang to watch!

Gutted for the fella that has to leave straight after the Sunday gig to go to work. Probably the reality for 90% of performers at glasto!

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

started watching this one ... partially narrated by one of the kids and gives a bit of a different family perspective @Bike_Like_A_Mum might be relevant to you 🙂 

I can't see the link to the one you are talking about but I have a feeling I know which one you mean and I've seen it before. Very lovely family. 

I am thinking about doing a video diary this year because I struggled to find family vlogs and figured some of the festival hacks we've established over the years could be useful to others... need a new gopro though my phone won't last if I'm recording too much

2 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I can't see the link to the one you are talking about but I have a feeling I know which one you mean and I've seen it before. Very lovely family. 

I am thinking about doing a video diary this year because I struggled to find family vlogs and figured some of the festival hacks we've established over the years could be useful to others... need a new gopro though my phone won't last if I'm recording too much

duh i didnt post it 

i did a 5 set series for 2022, with the theory being what its like travelling the country to go to Glasto with wife daughter and i, in an Electric Car, and then the last one (EP5)  is the festival, and working it for Access Stewarding - Attitude is everything

here is part one, but as i say, you will be able to go to Part 5 and get the festival - the sound is not good at times, and its our first time ever doing things like this, but for us at least it captured our Holiday

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

quite like the camera work one this one 

Good find! Some nice shots in that one. 😊

I've made the decision that I'm going to make a video diary this year. I've made a couple of latitude ones. Only one of them on youtube though.

Just now, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Good find! Some nice shots in that one. 😊

I've made the decision that I'm going to make a video diary this year. I've made a couple of latitude ones. Only one of them on youtube though.

Same .... Hat cam will be in operation and should get some interesting shots .... whats your Youtube one ? ill take a look if thats ok? 

8 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Same .... Hat cam will be in operation and should get some interesting shots .... whats your Youtube one ? ill take a look if thats ok? 

Sure, 

Nothing fancy but sums up that year and our first festival with the kids. It was an absolute scorcher 🌞 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

nice ... shows that great fun can be had with kids they look like they are loving that 🙂 

Absolutely!! They love it more and more every time we go and sing along with the bands more now as well.  They're defo ready for the big G. I'm looking forward to showing that side of glastonbury too 😄 

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

5 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Sure, 

Nothing fancy but sums up that year and our first festival with the kids. It was an absolute scorcher 🌞 

Fun video and had immediate tent envy! Looking forward to your Glastonbury one. It may push me into the 'ok fine I'll take the kids' bracket!

2 hours ago, Scrump said:

Fun video and had immediate tent envy! Looking forward to your Glastonbury one. It may push me into the 'ok fine I'll take the kids' bracket!

Haha, I promise I won't hold back on the honesty and I'll let you know if it was a good idea or not to take them! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 11:45 AM, Crazyfool01 said:

quite like the camera work one this one 

This is me and our mates in the video. Seriously long time lurker on this forum, never posted but so weird seeing our faces as I scrolled through. Anyway glad you liked it! My best mate makes these videos, couldn’t include half the clips😂😂 anyway love efestivals. No tickets this year waiting on the resale so hopefully see you all on the farm! X

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Barrioke said:

This is me and our mates in the video

Ah wow! How funny! Is this the video where one of the lads gets home to his wife and baby at the end? Always makes me chuckle... My wife did not look as happy as his did when I arrived back from glasto when ours were the same age!

21 minutes ago, Barrioke said:

This is me and our mates in the video. Seriously long time lurker on this forum, never posted but so weird seeing our faces as I scrolled through. Anyway glad you liked it! My best mate makes these videos, couldn’t include half the clips😂😂 anyway love efestivals. No tickets this year waiting on the resale so hopefully see you all on the farm! X

Ha ha welcome to the world of efest posting and good luck in the resale 

• 1 month later...