Jump to content

Village tickets


Glastonlocal
 Share

Recommended Posts

Any villagers had issues with their ticket this year? Just exited with a friend who was transferred onto a family members ticket and security were insistent that she could not have a pass out because it was against the rules. Is that right? I could swear you've always needed a pass out for anyone using the ticket to re-enter and they've been given out every day so far this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2022 at 1:59 AM, Glastonlocal said:

Any villagers had issues with their ticket this year? Just exited with a friend who was transferred onto a family members ticket and security were insistent that she could not have a pass out because it was against the rules. Is that right? I could swear you've always needed a pass out for anyone using the ticket to re-enter and they've been given out every day so far this year. 

Everyone needs a pass out. We have been leaving through Mary’s gate and been given the pass each time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The festival should start paying more to attract a better calibre of artists and people should be willing to pay a higher ticket price to accommodate it.

 

It's currently in a ridiculous situation where the only people who can afford to take their low fees are established pop acts and legacy acts. The more mainstream it's gonna get the less it can rely on being something special to pay less to smaller artists and the less big smaller artists the more everybody will go to the big stages and cause the festival big issues.

 

 

Edited by willgooneday
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, willgooneday said:

The festival should start paying more to attract a better calibre of artists and people should be willing to pay a higher ticket price to accommodate it.

 

It's currently in a ridiculous situation where the only people who can afford to take their low fees are established pop acts and legacy acts. The more mainstream it's gonna get the less it can rely on being something special to pay less to smaller artists and the less big smaller artists the more everybody will go to the big stages and cause the festival big issues.

 

 

Not sure of the relevance to village tickets but valid input somewhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's weird. We got given a passout in the end (refused to leave without one), but tested it the next day by trying to enter without one. It worked, they just wanted ID to check the name matched what's written on the transfer. Made no sense to me whatsoever. But then last night they were handing out passouts again. This was at the Sticklinch gate, not gate B where most village tickets come in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2022 at 12:23 PM, Glastonlocal said:

It's weird. We got given a passout in the end (refused to leave without one), but tested it the next day by trying to enter without one. It worked, they just wanted ID to check the name matched what's written on the transfer. Made no sense to me whatsoever. But then last night they were handing out passouts again. This was at the Sticklinch gate, not gate B where most village tickets come in. 

Most villagers come in through Mary’s gate. We had to have a pass out and it was checked each morning. They didn’t bother tugging the wristbands this year which they normally do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Most villagers come in through Mary’s gate. We had to have a pass out and it was checked each morning. They didn’t bother tugging the wristbands this year which they normally do.

 

 

Edited by davelucs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...