Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

Of course I have a rather holey, multitabbrowsing-damaged brain like everyone else, but I think yesterday was perhaps the best day I've experienced at the festival so far (going since 2015).

Every set absolutely special and good, audience super involved, musically incredibly diverse, acts you can only see here (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - unbelievable) and many little "Primavera moments" (e.g. an acoustic set of Japanese Breakfast in front of maybe 30 people right by the sea, where I could talk to Michelle Zauner for a while before - lovely).

It really feels again very much like the festival I used to love most, so anno 2017, after last year (which was still very good), the local expansion peak was exceeded in many places after all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi guys, hope everyone is having a great time in Barcelona. I posted the below in the Porto forum however had no luck getting an answer so just trying in here as seems more lively…

I am looking to buy some tickets and have found a seller. I have never myself used Dice to buy tickets and the seller is saying they need to change the name on the tickets through human tix (?) first before transferring them through Dice. Reaaaally not wanting to get scammed and feel like a rookie. Has anyone here had experience with selling/buying tickets through the platform that could explain how it works? I’ve had a look online but am still very confused. Would be much appreciated, thanks

14 minutes ago, Annasss said:

Hi guys, hope everyone is having a great time in Barcelona. I posted the below in the Porto forum however had no luck getting an answer so just trying in here as seems more lively…

I am looking to buy some tickets and have found a seller. I have never myself used Dice to buy tickets and the seller is saying they need to change the name on the tickets through human tix (?) first before transferring them through Dice. Reaaaally not wanting to get scammed and feel like a rookie. Has anyone here had experience with selling/buying tickets through the platform that could explain how it works? I’ve had a look online but am still very confused. Would be much appreciated, thanks

Two options:

A) you’re being scammed 

B) the person don’t know how DICE works.

You can transfer tickets through DICE without changing the name on the regular ticket. I’ve done it twice and never had a problem with it. As soon as the code on the physical ticket is put on DICE the physical ticket becomes worthless and once the digital ticket is sent to you it’ll have your name instead of the original holder’s name.

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Two options:

A) you’re being scammed 

B) the person don’t know how DICE works.

You can transfer tickets through DICE without changing the name on the regular ticket. I’ve done it twice and never had a problem with it. As soon as the code on the physical ticket is put on DICE the physical ticket becomes worthless and once the digital ticket is sent to you it’ll have your name instead of the original holder’s name.

Amazing, thank you. And as for payment, can you transfer funds through the app or does this have to go through 3rd party? And as I am getting two tickets one for myself one for someone else does the second person need the dice app and the tickets need to be transferred to us individually? Thanks again! 

1 minute ago, Annasss said:

Amazing, thank you. And as for payment, can you transfer funds through the app or does this have to go through 3rd party? And as I am getting two tickets one for myself one for someone else does the second person need the dice app and the tickets need to be transferred to us individually? Thanks again! 

No, it has to go through a 3rd party app.

Get both tickets sent to you through DICE but - and this is just advice since it’s not obligatory - ask your friend to install AccessTicket and send one ticket to yourself and one ticket to your friend since the app is quite faulty and can mix stuff up when two tickets are sent to you at the same time.

30 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Can you get in with just a screenshot of the ticket? Anyone tried?

We did this yesterday. We wanted to go out for a bit but signal was horrible. So they told us we could screenshot it to get back in later in case it was bad again and it worked perfectly 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

No, it has to go through a 3rd party app.

Get both tickets sent to you through DICE but - and this is just advice since it’s not obligatory - ask your friend to install AccessTicket and send one ticket to yourself and one ticket to your friend since the app is quite faulty and can mix stuff up when two tickets are sent to you at the same time.

Thanks for this, Dice have also replied to me saying they are the only ones capable of changing the name and that the seller can let them know what to change it to and they do it all. In your experience as I’m buying tickets from a stranger, do you get them to transfer the tickets then pay as I’m guessing either way is risky if the buyer/seller aren’t honest and one can be left without the money/or without the tickets? Thanks 

1 hour ago, Annasss said:

Thanks for this, Dice have also replied to me saying they are the only ones capable of changing the name and that the seller can let them know what to change it to and they do it all. In your experience as I’m buying tickets from a stranger, do you get them to transfer the tickets then pay as I’m guessing either way is risky if the buyer/seller aren’t honest and one can be left without the money/or without the tickets? Thanks 

I’m not the best person to help you with this dilemma, buddy haha both times I sold my tickets were either to a friend or to a friend’s friend so the trust was there. 

Wow. Ignore my comment about Primavera magic yesterday morning...

Last night was probably my best day at Primavera ever in terms of music quality for me.

Soul Glo, Japanese Breakfast, Gabriels, Moldy Peaches, Depeche Mode, Kendrick, Fred Again, Skrillex, Channel Tres, Daphni.

I actually couldn't even take it anymore. The calibre yesterday was out of this world. Was worried spending 5 hours at main stage would be rough but my god that was amazing.

Yes the crowds were more intense yesterday but still absolutely manageable. Nothing like last year. Resting up now and heading in for Holly Humberstone shortly. Exhausted but so ready.

• Upvote 4