Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

1 minute ago, Martin_89 said:

Do we know if we can make more than one booking for a day? For example book a ticket for Razzmatazz 1 and 2?

It let me do exactly that. I’m curious though if I’ll be able to leave one, go to the other and then head back to the first

2 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Do we know if we can make more than one booking for a day? For example book a ticket for Razzmatazz 1 and 2?

I'm wary of trying because if I, say, leave Razzmataz 1 and go see Arab Strap in 2, will they let me back in 1 in time for Black Midi?

I wouldn't like missing Black Midi...

31 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

AH yes 100% will be that. I think you'll be fine. Feels like demand for these ciutat shows are nothing like last year.

I hope so, I am desperate for that Black Country New Road / Black Midi double on the 5th. Two of my favourite bands back to back, and bm aren't even playing the main festival. 

i would have to imagine they've saved some tickets for the non-vip ticket holders because that's some fucking bullshit otherwise

would have gone for VIP if it meant priority for the city gigs but that was never made clear at any point

14 minutes ago, duckula said:

i would have to imagine they've saved some tickets for the non-vip ticket holders because that's some fucking bullshit otherwise

would have gone for VIP if it meant priority for the city gigs but that was never made clear at any point

For as long as I remember VIP has had priority for Ciutat gugs and I think they referred to preferential entry when they were selling them.

Edited by xxialac

Just seen in the festival's Instagram comments that another person with a double VIP isn't able to reserve any tickets, so it isn't just me. Very odd 

I went through AccessTicket's support and they replied with:

Thank you for the heads up - our team is currently working on this and I will let you know once there's an update on the situation.
Thank you for your patience!

So I guess it's a known issue. Need it sorting soon, there's a couple reservations I really want to make