61 members have voted

1. 1. Order:

• Friday > Saturday > Sunday
    • Friday > Sunday > Saturday
    • Saturday > Friday > Sunday
    • Saturday > Sunday > Friday
    • Sunday > Friday > Saturday
    • Sunday > Saturday > Friday

Simple as the title this one, for me the saturday is easily the strongest day act wise (although i don’t really have a headliner). Sunday the weakest (still very strong!)

Friday Saturday Sunday for me.

Most people I want to see are on Friday so I will have to make some sacrifices to clash gods on that day sadly. Saturday and Sunday should be rather pleasant. Fewer must sees on days 4/5 but plenty of "I quite fancy seeing them" clashes less of an issue on saturday/sunday.

Friday by a mile, then Sunday, then Saturday

For me Friday is stacked all day, but weak on headliners.  Still deciding between Billie / Foals but not big into either.

Sunday is the exact opposite - weaker during the day but with 3 headliners clashing that I would pick if they were on any other night - PSB / Charli / Bicep.  Decisions, decisions but probably will be at PSB.  

I've got most clashes on Friday but my schedule is bursting at the points on each day...

Confidence Man and the run of Bonobo -> Jon Hopkins -> Four Tet probably swings it for Friday. 

The run of Ishmael Ensemble -> Emma-Jean Thackray -> Nightmares on Wax / Herbie Hancock -> Diana Ross with Bicep to finish the day probably brings home silver for Sunday. Hell, might have to promote that to Gold. 

Saturday is still clash central with some great bands and afternoon dance options, AND finishes with a Beatle. Yet I'm putting it last.

I need to lie down.