Slam Dunk Festival 2023

• 2 weeks later...

It's my first time visiting Slam Dunk and even UK concerts in general and I don't want to come unprepared.  Hope someone could give me some advice regarding 2 topics 🙂

I have problems accessing the See Tickets Wallet: "No user accounts were found for the email address provided". Do you already have access to your tickets via the app or is this normal behaviour?

Seeing the hotels in Hatfield seem already fully booked, I'm probably staying in a hotel in London but I don't want to miss out on the closing acts. Are the public transit options still available after the last acts or is it better to book the shuttle bus?

17 hours ago, Sphinx. said:

It's my first time visiting Slam Dunk and even UK concerts in general and I don't want to come unprepared.  Hope someone could give me some advice regarding 2 topics 🙂

I have problems accessing the See Tickets Wallet: "No user accounts were found for the email address provided". Do you already have access to your tickets via the app or is this normal behaviour?

Seeing the hotels in Hatfield seem already fully booked, I'm probably staying in a hotel in London but I don't want to miss out on the closing acts. Are the public transit options still available after the last acts or is it better to book the shuttle bus?

Hi! Slam Dunk is a great place to go to your first UK concert. The festival previously has been super friendly. I wouldnt worry about the See Tickets Wallet- your tickets will be available closer to the time. Your best option is to get the shuttle bus out - its a lot less faff than public transport afterwards, straight onto the coach and down to London. I tend to get the train in and the shuttle coach back. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, Sphinx. said:

There's a guide on how to access those here. Basically just need to download the wallet app and then login to your See user account. If you didn't set one up, you can register and import the "old" order you made before with that email.

I think!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Interesting that Slam Dunk are offering people into a prize draw to win Slam Dunk tickets if they purchase Don Broco tickets before 5pm tomorrow. Could that be linked to wanting to see tickets before announcing Papa Roach 

It's the other way around, if you get Slam Dunk tickets before then you get entered into a raffle for a pair of Don Broco tickets. They're promoting Slam Dunk tickets, I wouldn't read too much into it.

So NOFX being at RAR means they could easily be at SD or Download.

The gaping hole in Papa Roach tour dates I think leads to this. They aren't going to announce any random solo dates and they did a tour of their own last time out. Chances are they would have to wait until March as it's different from a festival announcement so they aren't selling from end of March to July in England.

I'd love it.

On 12/8/2022 at 12:50 PM, Jacksamthompson said:

Hi! Slam Dunk is a great place to go to your first UK concert. The festival previously has been super friendly. I wouldnt worry about the See Tickets Wallet- your tickets will be available closer to the time. Your best option is to get the shuttle bus out - its a lot less faff than public transport afterwards, straight onto the coach and down to London. I tend to get the train in and the shuttle coach back. 

I also want to jump in on this. I'll be travelling up on the day and don't want to miss out on the last acts. How do you go about "booking" the shuttle bus and where does it go to? Will be staying somewhere in London but not Hatfield as they're all fully booked and do not want to pay stupid prices. I plan on travelling back to Kent the following day. Tips would be much appreciated, haven't been to Slam Dunk since 2010.