trnsmt 2023

jj200

4 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Subbing looks right. I think The 1975 are subbing too. Pulp headlining instead.

"Shortly after releasing their fifth album, The 1975 have been confirmed as the group to close the curtain on Trnsmt next year."

I could see Ezra Subbing tbh

Edited by Chiefski
  • Upvote 1

Just had a look at pricing up a hotel out of interest for this; the place we stayed in 2021 (The Z Hotel) was absolutely ideally located, cost £280 for 3 nights. For next year when the festival is on its £600! That seems to be the average so that will probably price us out. Shame as I love Glasgow as a city and always found TRNSMT to be a fun weekend whenever we ventured up 

3 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Just had a look at pricing up a hotel out of interest for this; the place we stayed in 2021 (The Z Hotel) was absolutely ideally located, cost £280 for 3 nights. For next year when the festival is on its £600! That seems to be the average so that will probably price us out. Shame as I love Glasgow as a city and always found TRNSMT to be a fun weekend whenever we ventured up 

Check Euro Hostel, pretty close to Glasgow Green and can get private rooms if need be

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, willyr88 said:

I went last year for the strokes and Sam fender and let’s just say it’s a very young crowd, some very early teens heavy intoxicated but it didn’t spoil the weekend just made me feel very old and I’m only 34 lol.. I will only go back this year If pulp, the view or sam fender headline. You’ll enjoy it, its cracking its at Glasgow green right in the city 

That's my only worry to be honest, I'm 31 but starting to feel ancient at some gigs lately haha