trnsmt 2023

jj200

19 minutes ago, Shootenanny! said:

Pulp and/or QOTSA would be great - both bands which with a strong headliner/sub could probably get me to buy a day ticket.

Would definitely go for pulp only reason I would go.. QOTSA not my thing.. Sam fender pulp the view headliners i will be going 

16 minutes ago, AlfieLamb said:

new to the forum and used to the R&L one. Went to trnsmt last year and had the best time so were going again this year. Does anyone normally come in here with solid information/leaks? And when do they usually come out to share with the rest of us? 

@Mezhyp1 has posted a few bits of info in here

31 minutes ago, Burritomancer said:

Noel Gallagher is making an announcement on the 31st, potential new tour that includes TRNSMT?

This will be my first time at TRNSMT as well so hoping for at least one of the big names everyone has put forward; The Killers, Kasabian, Sam Fender etc. 

I reckon that announcement will be to do with his new album, would be good if he was to play TRNSMT though 

2 hours ago, Burritomancer said:

Noel Gallagher is making an announcement on the 31st, potential new tour that includes TRNSMT?

This will be my first time at TRNSMT as well so hoping for at least one of the big names everyone has put forward; The Killers, Kasabian, Sam Fender etc. 

Looks like a music related teaser to me

On 10/26/2022 at 4:18 PM, AlfieLamb said:

ever so slightly off topic but do any native glaswegians have any cheap hotel recommendations. Last year got in at Z hotel dirt cheap but this year can’t find anywhere for a reasonable price. Don’t care how grim it is. price and distance are the only factors 

Motel One is a good shout

6 hours ago, TheUltracheese said:

Never been to TRNSMT before but got a friend in Glasgow so thinking of it this year. Getting a bit confused though, are tickets already sold out? Just saw something about tickets going on sale in July but then there's nothing showing up on Ticketmaster?

I went last year for the strokes and Sam fender and let’s just say it’s a very young crowd, some very early teens heavy intoxicated but it didn’t spoil the weekend just made me feel very old and I’m only 34 lol.. I will only go back this year If pulp, the view or sam fender headline. You’ll enjoy it, its cracking its at Glasgow green right in the city